• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

It is illegal to work after 6pm.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
quality life style depends on country, races and locations.

Chao kah Malaysian Chinese like you pay RM1 for pirated movies and soft wares and that is quality life style too. Copy so blur that stuggle to see the movies and that is quality life style too?

Li kong si mi lanjiao?

You mean your country quality of life is bending down and getting screwed in the ass. 24/7. Ok then.. Different people different taste.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
you have elephant type set of teeth for eating veggies and that is you lifestyle, kong simi lanjiao eat meat cannot?

Kong wei mai buay song want to fight? Buy original is not same as pirated copies. Original movie see very clear and this is quality of life style. See pirated copy movies so blur and poor quality sound no better than get screwed by your neighbors make pirate copies sell you for RM1.

You mean your country quality of life is bending down and getting screwed in the ass. 24/7. Ok then.. Different people different taste.

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
my estate doing lift upgrading.
law permit them to work untill 6 pm , mon to sat

at time, i can see they worked untill 9pm, hoisting, pouring concrete , mirco pilling.

hockbeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
that is when you stay there and no plan for oversea holidays.

Some chao kah m&d Cina went Australia see Angmoh prices must think 3 times and pretend poor hope the local pay for them.

Reminds me of the time when I visited a beautiful resort island run by the local people.
At first I tot they were very lucky; can sit back and relax the whole life on this island.
But on 2nd tots; maybe not.
They are stuck there on that island with no way out; never ever.

Sinkies have choices; its just that they dont dare to take them.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
my estate doing lift upgrading.
law permit them to work untill 6 pm , mon to sat

at time, i can see they worked untill 9pm, hoisting, pouring concrete , mirco pilling.

pls lah... there is nothing wrong if they dont create too much noises n disturbances.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
we are not talking about if the person is being selfish or not.

we are talking about enhancing a quality of life which everyone has the right to.

Then jus fuck home to Malaysia and ask Najib. He will say work from 10 to 5 and certain hrs rest for prayers too.

Go back to your parents home!!

Last edited: