• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

who wants to bet? i say MH370 blackbox is BLANK

democracy my butt

Alfrescian
Loyal
All that false hopes and desire to find the blackboxes KNN.

Remember that Silkair MI185 ?? It's blackboxes was BLANK.

Got Turned Off.

So would be for MH370, already had radar transponder n radios all turned off, what makes you think that blackboxes would be left recording?

You can spent billion dollars to find it, to prove that it is BLANK!

democracy my butt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pilot wanted to crash MH370 into Putra Jaya to kill Najib over Anwar's ass fucking charge. Najib sent airforce to shoot cockpit. Pilots killed. Flight by past KL ran out of fuel over ocean.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pilot wanted to crash MH370 into Putra Jaya to kill Najib over Anwar's ass fucking charge. Najib sent airforce to shoot cockpit. Pilots killed. Flight by past KL ran out of fuel over ocean.

never heard malaysian fighter pilots can blow the cockpit up without blowing off the entire plane.

i will be full of shit when i say this! :biggrin:

but i agree with you that the blackboxes could be turned off like Silkair Flight 185.

Last edited:

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
not impossible.
this blackbox is make from honeywell,a very reputable manufacture.
i have use honeywell products before very reliable.
in 2009 france crash, the black box survived 2 years under deep ocean salty water.
modern blackbox can prevent un authorise turn off

Last edited:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
never heard malaysian fighter pilots can blow the cockpit up without blowing off the entire plane.

i will be full of shit when i say this! :biggrin:

but i agree with you that the blackboxes could be turned off like Silkair Flight 185.

orang asslee give good blowjob with darts. more accurate then 小李飞刀