• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ways To Commit Suicide

TheMan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Over the years i have had many friends that have committed suicide using rather painful
ways, such as jumping and etc.

Only 1 personal friend actually bought a ticket to Arizona, USA and he bought himself a 9mm and
blew his head off.

Basically i think the time has come to list the "less painful" ways, its our own lifes,
its our choice, sometime we will never know the other person's pain

I will start the ball rolling, the easiest i think would be either inhaling nitrogen or
helium gas, you pass out within 30 secs and will be brain dead in 10 mins.

With these gasses your body is basically tricked into believing its oxygen.
Make sure its 100% helium or nitrogen when purchasing

These 2 gasses are easily available almost anywhere. Helium is avialable in
most party shops and Nitrogen is available in most shops dealing in welding materials

I do apologize to anyone if this thread somehow irks anyone in anyway

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Die happy, fuck until get heart attack like so many uncles in Batam!!

Bro this not so safe can end up whole life suffering. You see if ai-si-buay-si wife will know where you nearly died then how?

TheMan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually does sleeping pills work? I know someone that tried it and he is still alive

Some mentioned must take with vodka then can work, not too sure why

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Best way to commit suicide is remain in Sinking land. Painless way to die with complimentary monthly cpf statements to make one 'feel rich'.

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's not about how you die. It's who you are going to bring along to make it meaningful.

scoobydoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
err....if I really need to, maybe I try drinking Lots of Soursop juice mixed with Chivas RegaL

and stabbing myself with Lots of Premium Toothpicks.

....(by the way, a poor Sinkie peasant like me have no chance to eat in a restaurant which offered Free Premium Toothpicks).

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Over the years i have had many friends that have committed suicide using rather painful
ways, such as jumping and etc.

Only 1 personal friend actually bought a ticket to Arizona, USA and he bought himself a 9mm and
blew his head off.

Basically i think the time has come to list the "less painful" ways, its our own lifes,
its our choice, sometime we will never know the other person's pain

I will start the ball rolling, the easiest i think would be either inhaling nitrogen or
helium gas, you pass out within 30 secs and will be brain dead in 10 mins.

With these gasses your body is basically tricked into believing its oxygen.
Make sure its 100% helium or nitrogen when purchasing

These 2 gasses are easily available almost anywhere. Helium is avialable in
most party shops and Nitrogen is available in most shops dealing in welding materials

I do apologize to anyone if this thread somehow irks anyone in anyway

Just some queries here.
How many of your friends died via suicide.
How old were they?.

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
err....if I really need to, maybe I try drinking Lots of Soursop juice mixed with Chivas RegaL

and stabbing myself with Lots of Premium Toothpicks.

....(by the way, a poor Sinkie peasant like me have no chance to eat in a restaurant which offered Free Premium Toothpicks).

You can save some money by drinking Heineken instead of Chivas !:o

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
die of heart attack is the best! fast and quick! no painful days like cancer.

or split into many pieces if you fall down from HDB flats and your body hit the railings.

or get eaten by sharks when you jumped into the sea.

or acids eating your organ slowly and die painful when you drink cyanide.

but one thing pops up, what happen after you die?

will you suffer and burnt in hell everyday for the rest of your lives?

this is more terrifying than death itself!

[video=youtube;AL8Kl-8H9k8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AL8Kl-8H9k8[/video]

Last edited: