• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pinoy PR couple renounced their sons PR so that they don't have to serve NS

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
US President Kennedy once said: "Ask not what your country can do for you. Ask what you can do for your country." Save sinkie land from sinking further.

Lee Hsien Loong version : "Ask not what your country can do for ME. Ask what you can do more for me"

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sillypore gahbrament has been acting blur to all these nonsense for many years.
One of the reason I guess why they keep turning a blind eye is because they want to earn $$$ thru property sales and rental.
You clearly see why there's been so many property keeps popping out every now and then.
Who are these developers? I believe a lot of them are under the disguise of a GLC.

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
..... but do you have the balls for a regime change to save sinkapore ? Or perhaps it is too late.

VTO 2016

Sinkee are well known for saying one thing and do the opposite to save their ass.
The same fellas complaining abt the high cost of living are the ones flocking to overpriced condo launches and vigorously bidding for coes.

Are samsters ready for the first consequence of sg regime change - 30% drop in YOUR property value over a quarter, while still servicing your loans?

If you're not, no chance other sinkees will accept.

Regime change my balls

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Isn't this Lim the one that just shot himself in the foot with his unpleasant comments on Mudland's handling of the missing plane?

He didn't shoot himself in the foot. He spoke the truth and had the guts to ignore the diplomatic bullshit. I commend him for his actions. There should be more like him.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The problem is that there are paths to immigrate to Canada. But Sinkies will not do it. For example, my Uncle's maid migrated to canada because she applied under the Live-In Caregiver program, which I understand is basically like a maid's position in Singapore. This women has a degree from some shit uni in the Phillippines, no professional skills other than a maid, and now she is enjoying life there and sponsoring her family to be Canadian citizens. You tell me Sinkies are willing to become maids to get into Canada? No way? Their pride and attitude don't allow them to do that. So, continue to stay here and suffer lor. Same for nurses. I know some sinkies who got nursing degrees overseas, a Bachelor of Science in Nursing. And they are in Australia now. How many Sinkies want to be a nurse, deal with blood, bath the patients, change the poop, etc? However, Filipinos don't have this mindset, they will do what ever job it takes. And that's why they are there.

I know what you are talking about, for I have dealings with these Pinoys at the moment. My point is the education system here is to make slaves of the people...SINgaporeans (60%) are sold by the PAP that, they are the best & damn stupidly proud of themselves...

:p

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Foreigners who apply for PR must place a BOND 50% of their annual wages. If their sons refused to do NS, then confiscate the Bond!

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Foreigners who apply for PR must place a BOND 50% of their annual wages. If their sons refused to do NS, then confiscate the Bond!
Ah Meng, this one I disagree. No more FT shits applying PR liaoz. Enough is enough liaoz. FT shits should just remained as FT shits under EP or WP.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Sinkee are well known for saying one thing and do the opposite to save their ass.
The same fellas complaining abt the high cost of living are the ones flocking to overpriced condo launches and vigorously bidding for coes.

Are samsters ready for the first consequence of sg regime change - 30% drop in YOUR property value over a quarter, while still servicing your loans?

If you're not, no chance other sinkees will accept.

Regime change my balls

Who says there will be a 30% drop in property value if the PAP gets kicked out? where u get this from?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

No need for that. If you want to apply for PR, you must do 2 years NS as a condition. I guarantee u, no fucking FTs will apply. If they are too old to do frontline NS or have some ailment, downgrade to PES C. There are still many vocations like clerk, armskote men, drivers etc that can be suitable for even a 50 year old. See if they want to spend 2 years doing that or not.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He didn't shoot himself in the foot. He spoke the truth and had the guts to ignore the diplomatic bullshit. I commend him for his actions. There should be more like him.

You live in lalaland. It is Mudland's business. Why the hell does Lim idiot need to kick up an UNNECESSARY diplomatic spat?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No need for that. If you want to apply for PR, you must do 2 years NS as a condition. I guarantee u, no fucking FTs will apply. If they are too old to do frontline NS or have some ailment, downgrade to PES C. There are still many vocations like clerk, armskote men, drivers etc that can be suitable for even a 50 year old. See if they want to spend 2 years doing that or not.

In a similar vein, the government should impose higher levies on foreign workers to raise the cost of hiring foreigners to that of a local. This will level the playing field and garner funds that can be used for the welfare of locals.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
In a similar vein, the government should impose higher levies on foreign workers to raise the cost of hiring foreigners to that of a local. This will level the playing field and garner funds that can be used for the welfare of locals.

U mean garner funds that can be used for the welfare of western countries by having Temasek lose the money on their companies?

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

agree...fucking PAP has cheapened this Nation, People and Everyone...

TeeKii

Alfrescian
Loyal
Isn't foreigners are here to create jobs for Singaporean? :*:Escape NS liabilities?:kma:

Last edited: