• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pinoy PR couple renounced their sons PR so that they don't have to serve NS

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkees should learn from these unsinkiefied PEE NOY PR. Serve NS? Where got time?

.... and why should we die to defend your country? We might as well defend pinoy land. We just want the milk and honey from you; we no care you live or die as long as we got it. Stupidity of pappies.

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing new. The kelings from India have been doing it for a long time. These free loaders are swiping their shit laden backsides on the faces of you-know-who for a long time.

These FTsh ah nehs from India also look down on our local keling kia. Why the pappies love these FTsh ah nehs is a mystery.

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
honestly i also FOOK the PAP for this... sigh....

I just Fook PAP loud and clear...and I am going round spreading ..

Last week, I took 2 visually handicap gentlemen from the supermarket to the bus-stop, some 100 metres away.
They wanted to take a bus to Toa Payoh.

So as I guide them to the bus-stop I strike a conversation with them.
One of them told me that he sells tissue to supplement his income as he cannot find a regular job.
I asked how about your friend..?
He said he could not as he cannot afford to pay the $120 license fee to NEA or some govt agency to allow him to sell tissue..

Now..why our govt is so business minded and collect money even from the very poor and handicap..??

Can"t they just collect $10 to do some basic registration fee charge or just issue these permit free of charge but under some
stringent mean testing. Otherwise we may have a deluge of applicants.

I just Fook the PAP for being so mean and heartless..

By the way, can their CEO in charge of the visual handicap do something and not just look the other way to safeguard his or her position..???

I am going round telling every of my friends and even strangers how heartless our million dollar ministers are on this case...???

hurley

Alfrescian
Loyal
the same PINOYS that Singapore Tourism Promotion Board was trying to attract with the fucked up video? :oIo:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Our education system is very "smart"....they produces a lot of Enrolled Nurses....from the ITE's...etc...not like the pinoy's they are smarter....they go for State Registered Nurse...anywhere in the world...they can find employment....

The problem is that there are paths to immigrate to Canada. But Sinkies will not do it. For example, my Uncle's maid migrated to canada because she applied under the Live-In Caregiver program, which I understand is basically like a maid's position in Singapore. This women has a degree from some shit uni in the Phillippines, no professional skills other than a maid, and now she is enjoying life there and sponsoring her family to be Canadian citizens. You tell me Sinkies are willing to become maids to get into Canada? No way? Their pride and attitude don't allow them to do that. So, continue to stay here and suffer lor. Same for nurses. I know some sinkies who got nursing degrees overseas, a Bachelor of Science in Nursing. And they are in Australia now. How many Sinkies want to be a nurse, deal with blood, bath the patients, change the poop, etc? However, Filipinos don't have this mindset, they will do what ever job it takes. And that's why they are there.

Last edited:

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Interesting indeed, I have feeling when more then 50% decides to vote out the pappies they will allow pr to vote.
The pinoys and all FTsh know how to exploit the stupidity of the pappies. Only 60% of sinkies are ball-less as shown in the GE2011. We still have the other 40% with balls hanging on. If some of those ball-less 60% decide to re-attach their balls in GE2016, it will be interesting.

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Met ang moh couple at cocktails. Asked whether he would convert his PR status to citizenship, he pointed to his pregnant wife's stomach and said - it all depends.

Well, his wife gave birth to a daughter and he decided to be one of us.

Does this FTsh ang moh expect locals to do NS to protect him and his family? Get him to do NS in place of his daughter.
No need combat role if he is not fit or too old to charge up the hill, just cooking meals for NS guys also can. Nothing is free in sinkie land.

Last edited:

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Interesting indeed, I have feeling when more then 50% decides to vote out the pappies they will allow pr to vote.

Since when in the history of mankind has a country allowed non-citizens to cast their votes? Women folks were only allowed to vote in USA after much furore. Pappies likely to import more FTsh shitizens to replace rebellious local sinkies to get the votes. When these new shitizens also become disillusioned in time to come, what is next?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
See how the foreigners game the system.
60% song boh :mad:

20070410_Lee-Hsien-Loong_0_5_0_6_0.jpg

HAHAHAHA, I song can liao lo...chou lei toe sor ah ...HAHAHA

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just Fook PAP loud and clear...and I am going round spreading ..

I am going round telling every of my friends and even strangers how heartless our million dollar ministers are on this case...???

US President Kennedy once said: "Ask not what your country can do for you. Ask what you can do for your country." Save sinkie land from sinking further.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since when do they allow something like the GRC? Since you ask the uk allows all commonwealth citizen to vote in its election.
Since when in the history of mankind has a country allowed non-citizens to cast their votes? Women folks were only allowed to vote in USA after much furore. Pappies likely to import more FTsh shitizens to replace rebellious local sinkies to get the votes. When these new shitizens also become disillusioned in time to come, what is next?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Both parents can be PR and the child need not be a PR. This is well known amongst foreigners. There are families where parents and the daughters but their dependent sons are not. PR and Citizenship have never been a communal en-bloc programme anywhere in the world. If you migrate to US or UK, one member of the family can take up citizenship and the rest need not even though the whole family qualifies after a period of time.

This ang mo couple is really blur.

Met ang moh couple at cocktails. Asked whether he would convert his PR status to citizenship, he pointed to his pregnant wife's stomach and said - it all depends.

Well, his wife gave birth to a daughter and he decided to be one of us.

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He commented and then retracted. One of the useless pappies MIW. If got balls to comment, no balls to stand by his comment? To seek publicity and to show he is somebody in pappy Govt.

oh man, i love wha t u said

lots of people got balls then no balls

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Both parents can be PR and the child need not be a PR. ..There are families where parents and the daughters but their dependent sons are not.
As though it was up to their choosing :rolleyes: PR's not an auto thingy, bestowed on newborn (to PR parents).

Guess it's a sore point with locals who gave up 2 years by putting on the fatigues

tanakow

Alfrescian
Loyal
That PR will exploits loopholes or technicalities to avoid doing ND is a given. The question Singaporeans should ask is why is the authorities INTENTIONALLY allowing that?