• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pinoy PR couple renounced their sons PR so that they don't have to serve NS

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
See how the foreigners game the system.
60% song boh :mad:

10253880_641389505914368_6849962121376402699_n.png

10152430_706061829416949_471631348_n.jpg

1899944_684212151601917_224459991_n.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not really surprised. I would have done the same in their shoes.

We can only blame the PAP govt for spreading their arms and legs for their beloved FTs from third-world countries. :rolleyes:

Suicide

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fooking makes a mockery of my 2.5 years in NS and 10 Fooking uearsof reservist ICTs...really sickening...

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why should anyone be really surprised?

PRCs, Indians, Brits, Aussies, Koreans, Canadians and US PR residents have been doing this for years to protect their sons from NS.

groinroot

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing new. The kelings from India have been doing it for a long time. These free loaders are swiping their shit laden backsides on the faces of you-know-who for a long time.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Met ang moh couple at cocktails. Asked whether he would convert his PR status to citizenship, he pointed to his pregnant wife's stomach and said - it all depends.

Well, his wife gave birth to a daughter and he decided to be one of us.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
This Pinoy piece of shit already migrate to Canada. That's what they all do. They come to Singapore, get PR and than use it as a stepping stone to a real country. If they try to apply for Canada from the Phillippines, good luck to them. Wait long time, and high rate of decline.

nygelope17
PSG Social Visitor
PSG Social Visitor

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:18 pm Post subject: International or local school Reply with quote

I will advise u to send your child to a local school they will definitely have an advantage. My two boys studied in a local SG school from Prep,kinder,up to Sec 2 and when we went to Canada they were at the top of their class. My two boys were complaining how far behind their classmates are with regards to Maths and Sciences. Its the same thing with our neighbors kids who also came from SG.Their kids are also excelling well in academics when they migrated to Canada

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We have a government that is so good in screwing sinkees and yet unable to defend sinkapore from being screwed by foreigners. Or do they even bother to? PAP and the scholars are traitors!

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
da fuq they were able to emigrate there? based on what?

This Pinoy piece of shit already migrate to Canada. That's what they all do. They come to Singapore, get PR and than use it as a stepping stone to a real country. If they try to apply for Canada from the Phillippines, good luck to them. Wait long time, and high rate of decline.

nygelope17
PSG Social Visitor
PSG Social Visitor

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:18 pm Post subject: International or local school Reply with quote

I will advise u to send your child to a local school they will definitely have an advantage. My two boys studied in a local SG school from Prep,kinder,up to Sec 2 and when we went to Canada they were at the top of their class. My two boys were complaining how far behind their classmates are with regards to Maths and Sciences. Its the same thing with our neighbors kids who also came from SG.Their kids are also excelling well in academics when they migrated to Canada

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can someone post the clip here? I want to know who this f**king retard is.

Below is the clip.

The retard, Dr Lim Wee Kiak, appears at around 0:37 and his retarded comment on "NS should be a privilege that belongs to Singaporeans" is at around 0:45.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/OsMmd4NQIow" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Isn't this Lim the one that just shot himself in the foot with his unpleasant comments on Mudland's handling of the missing plane?