• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

No point building world class infrastructure when people behave like pigs!

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
U see our ultra modern buildings, amenities... Etc but take a look at the cleanliness, tissues, litter everywhere, toilets r getting dirtier, food courts r filthy, people r rude and service terrible!! What's the point??

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No need see so many things. Public toilet in can tell already. Pay million dollar salary to pappies and yet get this kind of toilet? Heng arh! Me no need see this kind of toilet, knn, see already how to eat dinner?

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
U see our ultra modern buildings, amenities... Etc but take a look at the cleanliness, tissues, litter everywhere, toilets r getting dirtier, food courts r filthy, people r rude and service terrible!! What's the point??

tat means we need more cleaners

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't mind hor. Hope everyone had a great dinner liaoz. Soft one miss not so bad, knn, solid one also can miss. Me really pity toilet cleaner. Knn, for a few dollars an hour, have to endure so many shit.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't mind hor. Hope everyone had a great dinner liaoz. Soft one miss not so bad, knn, solid one also can miss. Me really pity toilet cleaner. Knn, for a few dollars an hour, have to endure so many shit.

I always try my best to loon. If nearby have shopping centre or hotel, I will use their washroom. Even for small biz. Dont think any of the first world countries come close to us in this area. We are lumber 1 in dirty toilets.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ah loon oredi boasted dat wat he had done 4 sinkielanz monetary worth was way byond xpectations ...

but he dun brame him 4 any failure 4 he got no 20/20 4site ...

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
National Library toilets are cleanest among the public toilets in Singapore, because got lots of toilet cleaners and the student very kuai kuai and don't anyhow spray their urine or smoke in toilet.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I always try my best to loon. If nearby have shopping centre or hotel, I will use their washroom. Even for small biz. Dont think any of the first world countries come close to us in this area. We are lumber 1 in dirty toilets.

Yeah. Same same here. Will try find good toilet. If go cheong, then bobian. Soft one can do it on the spot. Worst is low end ktv joints. Everything also have, shit plus urine plus vomit plus toilet paper until cannot flushed. Even the bangla toilet attendant selling peanuts and tissue also shake head.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah. Same same here. Will try find good toilet. If go cheong, then bobian. Soft one can do it on the spot. Worst is low end ktv joints. Everything also have, shit plus urine plus vomit plus toilet paper until cannot flushed. Even the bangla toilet attendant selling peanuts and tissue also shake head.

Yes. High end KTVs no problem. Clean enough to nap inside. The others can be terrible. Those in the Jln Besar area can be quite an experience. Same same Geylang and Joo Chiat.

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes. High end KTVs no problem. Clean enough to nap inside. The others can be terrible. Those in the Jln Besar area can be quite an experience. Same same Geylang and Joo Chiat.

If toilet r dirty, where got appetite to Cheong!! Worse r those pub toilets!! Sometimes the smell gets into the pub area itself!! Guarantee spoil mood!!

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
All this dirty ness !! Result of human crush of 7m. Plus these extra millions r from Neh Neh land and Tiong era, then should not be surprised at the mess they bring to us!!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If toilet r dirty, where got appetite to Cheong!! Worse r those pub toilets!! Sometimes the smell gets into the pub area itself!! Guarantee spoil mood!!

Havent been to pub for a long time. Crowd too young. Prefer quiet place like HFJs. More peaceful. Thai discos are the worst.