• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

sec4 girl steals sec 3 girl's bf so gets paint splashed on her

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lmao. Either you are an imbecile xenophobe or just playing dumb if you think the typical sinkies ah lians and ah bengs in ours school are incapable of this kind of silly behaviour.

It has nothing to do with capable or incapable of doing, but just not the Spore culture to splash paint for stealing boyfriend, you mean prior to this you have heard before of students doing so? Splashing paint and doing it so publicly in canteen shows this person is lawless, nothing wrong to guess very likely to be foreigner from lawless country or some other culture where it is the norm to splash acid after being spurned or rival or enemy, so splashing paint is nothing to them.

Last edited:

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
teenage girls at this age are very vulnerable, last time, i know a group of convent girls who will mass slash their own wrists and drink dettol either over boys or some insignificant stuff. not joking, whenever i recall these incidents, i never fail to laugh at their stupidity.:biggrin:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
you sounds like a PA volunteer who hang ard xmm and hope to get lucky at the staircase or female toilet.