• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Har? Got Mental Illness also must do NS One har?

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like Dis Also Can?

33fc6ko.png

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
This case is very strange. The keling had a medical condition and got doctor's certificate to prove it. Yet, he was still put on active duty like other normal recruits. He was also punished for his tardiness like a normal soldier. This keling should have been discharged after his condition was known at the HQ but no one had bothered to pursue it. The inefficiency of SAF is indeed glaring.

The young man was forced to jump floor to end his misery of being an NS man. Discipline action should be taken against the officers, including those in HQ and in his unit. The char boh captain is certainly in this spotlight.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This case is very strange. The keling had a medical condition and got doctor's certificate to prove it. Yet, he was still put on active duty like other normal recruits. He was also punished for his tardiness like a normal soldier. This keling should have been discharged after his condition was known at the HQ but no one had bothered to pursue it. The inefficiency of SAF is indeed glaring.

The young man was forced to jump floor to end his misery of being an NS man. Discipline action should be taken against the officers, including those in HQ and in his unit. The char boh captain is certainly in this spotlight.

If young man was a minister's son, same same?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All the parents of sons serving NS now....who did you vote for?

Do you worry about your sons' safety?

Your beloved pap puts siao lang carrying loaded rifle to serve alongside your sons....good luck suckers!

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal
The medical officer who cleared the bugger should be hanged. CPT Goh is not psychology trained how the fcuk is she to manage the situation; and how is she to know?!?

Last edited:

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
IMHO, SAF MO are only "half pail of water" certified.
They are not experience enough to detect tell tale sign symptoms of potential risks.
Recruits having heart problems and low blood counts that wasn't diagnose properly were given PES A.

groinroot

Alfrescian
Loyal

No one gives serious attention to ahnehs!. The keling prisoner who died in prison after being held down by prison officers is an example. No video of the incident was ever produced in court in spite of the existence of cameras in the prison compound.

As to this NS death case, the fuck-faced char boh captain would only be counselled. NFA!!!

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
she did the rite thing.. tat's why she got promoted. next time she will show no mercy to any white horse or red horse. and she gets to be the next paper general.

keep it up.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This guy probably had so many unending punishments that he finally decided he had it. May he come back and haunt the S1 till she goes nuts.

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
becos they lut siao in the camp?
No lah, becos kay siao too long surely short circuit and become real siao. Have seen kee tang (suddenly go in trance ) one. Everyone thought real siao. Encik experience enough to cure. Hehehe. This type of thing where got involve occifer one.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
During my time, ns got real siao and kay siao. However, some kay siao end up become real siao.

I know a policeman who keng and got himself warded at the old Woodbridge. After 2 days, he surrendered. Told me if not mad cant stay there. Sure will be mad.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
she did the rite thing.. tat's why she got promoted. next time she will show no mercy to any white horse or red horse. and she gets to be the next paper general.

keep it up.

LT to CPT is the norm. Now she will stay as CPT till her contract ends.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I know a policeman who keng and got himself warded at the old Woodbridge. After 2 days, he surrendered. Told me if not mad cant stay there. Sure will be mad.
Notice those who keng siao usually not becos of lazy or unfit. Usually becos family problems need to book out ones. Hope mindef reading this, not everyone so lucky can serve ns without family commitments. Mindef 200 dollars like bigger than bullock cart. people also need to look after family.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

sure boh.. the bugger i know end up fighting with another inmate and got a black eye over a ciggie.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
All the parents of sons serving NS now....who did you vote for?

Do you worry about your sons' safety?

Your beloved pap puts siao lang carrying loaded rifle to serve alongside your sons....good luck suckers!

NS beri safe. I served NS before. After 3 months BMT, I feel like Chinese martial arts exponent who can jump from building to another. You will never get such lightness when you exercise daily.

I am still alive after that. And healthy too. NS is good for your children, makes them tough and like men.

I also encourage my son to do NS if we lived in Sinkapor too.

Last edited: