• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lady complains about marijuana quality

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where's one to go and complain if one gets ripped off for poor quality pot? No point complaining to the cops if it is illegal. Here's another reason why legalization is a good idea.

Cheers!

http://www.thejakartapost.com/news/2014/04/09/lady-complains-about-marijuana-quality.html

Lady complains about marijuana
quality

The Associated Press, Lufkin | odd world | Wed, April 09 2014, 8:22 AM

Police in East Texas have arrested a woman after she called them to complain about the quality of the marijuana she had purchased from a dealer.
Lufkin police Sgt. David Casper said Monday that an officer went to the home of 37-year-old Evelyn Hamilton to hear her complaint that the dealer refused to return her money after she objected that the drug was substandard.
Casper said she pulled the small amount of marijuana from her bra when the officer asked if she still had it. She was arrested Friday on a charge of possession of drug paraphernalia.
Hamilton said Monday that she spent US$40 on “seeds and residue”. She says she called police when she got no satisfaction from the dealer’s family.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ang Mohs the best! KNN, this type of thing also can complained one. Some more complain to matas. HAHAHA. Ang Moh number 1!

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yah, can't understand some people. If I had a packet of pot on me, the last thing I want is policemen to come around. This cop must be having a good laugh.

Cheers!

Ang Mohs the best! KNN, this type of thing also can complained one. Some more complain to matas. HAHAHA. Ang Moh number 1!

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's why pot is banned. It makes people stupid.

Btw, stupid bitch must have paid money for male plants.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
People are stupid because of other reason, not because of pot. George Soros, Steve Jobs have smoked pot, they are not stupid.

http://www.420magazine.com/forums/c...-celebrities-famous-people-who-smoke-pot.html

Pot was banned because of a US law during the 30s. People have since opened up and is becoming accepted as a normal activity in many places and not considered used by deviant people or criminals.

Cheers!

That's why pot is banned. It makes people stupid................

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the syndicate that controls the girls are any good, they will hantam the girl who doesn't service the client. Sometimes they will even pour acid on her. Money back? Once parted, don't dream of getting it back. Even good friend who borrows money don't pay back. My classmate in primary school otang me twenty cents, I never saw him again after PSLE. Nowadays, gov't introduce lemon law, faulty goods get refund. Things may have improved.

Cheers!

Complain only lah!! But cannot get money back or replacement!! At least I haven't experience that!!

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are unable to stop the demand. Athletes, TV personalities, musicians, college kids, politicians, all consume drugs. How to stop? Drug gangs grow rich, buy expensive homes, drive expensive cars, all from drug money. Cops soon go on the take to supplement their income. Marijuana is the biggest cash crop in USA, that's why it makes sense to legalize and tax its sales. Sure big money.

Cheers!

american war on drug is pathetic. they long lost the war.

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Believe marijuana less harmful than cigarettes, less nicotine. If they allow cigarettes, then should allow marijuana.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes. There isn't any good reason to outlaw marijuana. It is not even addictive. Don't know whether it is true or not, but I heard once that when DuPont started to market Nylon, it lobbied to outlaw hemp, from which marijuana comes from and also hemp ropes which was the main source of industrial ropes. When the US outlawed hemp, the rest of the world (mostly) followed suit and we ended up in the situation that exists today. Today, thousands of people have been sent to jail and face criminal punishment because of this grass. It was used by early Chinese and Indian societies for medicinal and religious purposes. Not at all harmful.

Cheers!

Believe marijuana less harmful than cigarettes, less nicotine. If they allow cigarettes, then should allow marijuana.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Trust me, one day, pot will be leegalised in sinking land. But that will be the day when majority sinkees felt so hopeless and pot is the only temporary salvation to the long term sufferings.