• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

words of wisdom shared by agnes chan

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Words of wisdom shared by Agnes Chang:
When we are in heaven
Our money is still in the bank.
When we are alive
We don't have enough money to spend.
When we are gone
There is still a lot of money not spent
One tycoon in China passed away
His widow, with $1.9 billion in the bank, remarried his chauffeur.
His chauffeur said, "All the while I thought I was working for my boss.
Now only I realise that my boss was all the time working for me !!! "
The cruel reality is:
It is more important to live longer than to have more wealth.
So we must strive to have a strong and healthy body,
it doesn't matter who is working for who.
A high end hand phone
70% of the functions are useless
An expensive car
70% of the speed is not needed
A luxurious villa
70% of the space is not occupied
A whole wardrobe of clothes
70% of it is not worn
A whole life of earning
70% is for other people to use
So we must protect and make full use of our 30%
Go for med exam even not sick
Drink more water even not thirsty
Must let go even faced with grave problems
Must give in even you are in the right
Must be humble even you are very powerful
Must be contented even you are not rich
Must exercise even you are very busy
LIFE IS SHORT
WE MUST LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST ! :cool:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
morale: do not live life like the pap who are motivated by money and more money and in the end screw the citizens endlessly.

how in the end they do with so much wealth?

they get arse cancer!

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Life is not about living long or short. Just live your life time.

If your lifetime is 1 day it is a one day life time.

When you see a 90y.o old man, that is he live life time to 90 but not necessary you want that same life time.

Your life time may cut short in a car accident, died of hard attack while bonking, etc.

morale: do not live life like the pap who are motivated by money and more money and in the end screw the citizens endlessly.

how in the end they do with so much wealth?

they get arse cancer!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
lianbeng replies: agnes chan n agnes chang different lah! :biggrin: agnes chan was my childhood sweetheart lah! she sang: mother of mine, u gave to me all i have... something like that lah!

agnes chan also sang the hit song: THE CIRCLE GAME which ends something like this:

and go round and round and round in the circle game.....

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng replies: agnes chan n agnes chang different lah! :biggrin: agnes chan was my childhood sweetheart lah! she sang: mother of mine, u gave to me all i have... something like that lah!

think neil reid was the original singer.
didn't think too highly of this honkie when I heard her sing yellow is the colour of my true love's hair, in the morning till the evening...I mean, wtf?
teresa carpio and frances yip were way better.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
think neil reid was the original singer.
didn't think too highly of this honkie when I heard her sing yellow is the colour of my true love's hair, in the morning till the evening...I mean, wtf?
teresa carpio and frances yip were way better.

she was like a comet. very fast game over after she appeared. hardly heard about her after her few guitar strumming albums. i still got her very first LP record.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/AyXY9JDHVWA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

the circle game and her lst LP record

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/AyXY9JDHVWA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

the circle game and her lst LP record

yes, I had this album too as it was the teenage in-thing to buy lp's and 45's, fanfare mag and drool over olivia hussy from romeo and juliet.
watched it twice in odean coz it was good hunting grounds to meet nonoks :p. thanks for the memories!