• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

When Cisco officers cannot communicate in simple English

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
FYI, police personnel are now supposedly better educated and paid much better than their predecessors. I am reliably told that only diploma holders can become sergeants. So when their written English sucks, I am at a loss for words on our education system.

Your suggestion that those who criticize policemen should join the police force is akin to asking those complain about the bad driving of bus drivers to become bus drivers!
conversely, if one denounces conhee as a fraud bastard, should one become a pastor or a conman:confused: perhaps both :p
your analogy is much better than keechiu's pizza, upz.

groinroot

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sure, then you could start and organize some night classes to help bring up the level of written English among our police force?
Or will you help to lobby for more funding (as a citizen, you could write to your MP) to be dedicated to the police force to bring up their level of written English?

It is the job of the million dollar salaried ministers and senior officers in the Home Team. If they choose to adopt a "I don't see, I don't hear" attitude, then even LKY cannot do anything (see http://news.asiaone.com/News/Education/Story/A1Story20090227-125024.html). I hope those monitoring this post will surface our conversation to their higher ups.

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[VIDEO] I AM THE CERTIS CISCO OFFICER IN THE VIDEO AND THIS IS MY SIDE OF THE STORY

He may not speak in proper English but his written English easier to understand. :smile:

Post date:
10 Apr 2014 - 8:24am

<ins style="display: inline-table; border: none; height: 280px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; position: relative; visibility: visible; width: 336px; background-color: transparent;"><ins id="aswift_1_anchor" style="display: block; border: none; height: 280px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; position: relative; visibility: visible; width: 336px; background-color: transparent;"><iframe width="336" height="280" frameborder="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowtransparency="true" scrolling="no" id="aswift_1" name="aswift_1" style="left: 0px; position: absolute; top: 0px;"></iframe></ins></ins>

Dear The Real Singapore,

I am one of the Certis Cisco officer shown in the recent viral article here: [VIDEO] 2 CISCO OFFICER ABUSING THEIR AUTHORITY AND HARASSING ME WHILE I WAS FISHING

I believe that I should have handled the situation better but I feel like I have been framed and misled by the boy who is recording the video. I understand that my lack of command of good english have causes me to sound rude and that I am sorry for what happened.

However, I would like to state out that there is strictly a no fishing policy at the Bedok Reservouir.
Please refer to the attached photograph I have taken:
10001251_281139762053654_164539339000865244_o.jpg

My job as a Park Ranger working for certis cisco is to ensure no one breaks any of the 6 forbiddon activity in the reservouir area. I have also taken the video of the 16 year old boy and his friends fishing at Bedok Reservouir again this morning. Me and the other park rangers have already told him many times not to fish. A few of my colleagues have already encountered and spotted him fishing in the reservoir numerous times on many occassions already.

This is why I am so angry the other day. I deeply apologize but I hope the public will know the truth.

Lastly, I would like to thank The Real Singapore for allowing me to share my side of the story and I hope Singaporeans will understand what I am doing.
I just want to protect my Bedok Reservoir.

Sincerely,
CERTIS CISCO OFFICER

ahbohthen

Alfrescian
Loyal
'Don't Fuck with Me!' is simple English.

The fisherman is kuailan. The Cisco guy cannot handle kuailan kid so he also acted kuailan.

Seriously, what can you fish from that pond? Dead body?

Poseidon

Alfrescian
Loyal
'Don't Fuck with Me!' is simple English.

The fisherman is kuailan. The Cisco guy cannot handle kuailan kid so he also acted kuailan.

Seriously, what can you fish from that pond? Dead body?

peacock seabass, PUB use it for the purpose of eco system in most reservoir.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another double standard i have noticed is that only chinese ppl are mocked for bad engrish. Somehow shit skins and m&ds get a pass.

Even ang mohs get a pass and you know many of those niggers cannot write or speak properly to save their lives.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
>>......Even ang mohs get a pass and you know many of those niggers cannot write or speak properly to save their lives<<.

it's said that nigs have their brains in their cocks and they're happy with that and luckily only tc, no ss....
have gun, will travel :cool:.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another double standard i have noticed is that only chinese ppl are mocked for bad engrish. Somehow shit skins and m&ds get a pass.

Even ang mohs get a pass and you know many of those niggers cannot write or speak properly to save their lives.

When ah nehs speak poor English, people call it accent!

potato29

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah, so fierce.........but the CISCO officer got it wrong. It is not against the law not to have the I/C with you.
Ask him to go check the penal code.........

if no ID, they don't know who u are, they will lock u up.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
dun F with him... it's his reservoir. he inherit it. tml he will sell the water at $50, which is $49.95 more then malaysians. you will b so dead to pay 100 folds more now when your tap runs dry.

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dun F with him... it's his reservoir. he inherit it. tml he will sell the water at $50, which is $49.95 more then malaysians. you will b so dead to pay 100 folds more now when your tap runs dry.

His "terror-tory" is his reservoir.:p