• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sad....Did PAP Bad Policies Cause This?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was driving along Bedok South this morning when I noticed that someone had committed suicide at Blk 18. Body was still on the 2nd level roof of the coffee shop.

I was told that the man was 40+, single, jobless and had health problems. Did pap policies drive him to take his own life?

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was driving along Bedok South this morning when I noticed that someone had committed suicide at Blk 18. Body was still on the 2nd level roof of the coffee shop.

I was told that the man was 40+, single, jobless and had health problems. Did pap policies drive him to take his own life?

Amazing :biggrin:

You managed to find out so many details of the deceased while driving.:rolleyes:

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

A jobless man? I thought PAP says foreigners come here to create jobs for us? Which foreigner neglected his duty and failed to create a job for this poor Singaporean man?

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

He should not have wasted his life.

He should take a bottle of gasoline and take a fucking PAP or their running dogs in RC with him when he go.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Once again, I encourage all sinkies not to kill themselves. But if you absolutely, irrevocably, have to do it, please take a MIW with you. Your good deed will be rewarded in the after life.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He should not have wasted his life.

He should take a bottle of gasoline and take a fucking PAP or their running dogs in RC with him when he go.

hmmmmm. sad that he left this world like that. I wonder if the pap feels bad that so many Singaporeans are committing suicide.

i hope that that the APs will ask the pap for a breakdown of suicide cases for the last 10 years

Last edited: