• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Toto pro tip 10th Apr

Totopro

Hi, I am a TOTO Expert who had won several group 1 and 2 prizes until the aunties at the main branch knew that I’m there to collect big prize each time they saw me. I’m in a good mood today so I’m going to release strong numbers for 10th Apr toto draw since you are fate to see my post. (fate? Sound like a con job) Still, you need luck, just better chance from my pool of numbers. I got nothing to gain really. Buy within your means. To win the jackpot, you need system roll plus luck. I shouldn’t appear again.

15 32 45 1 17 33 2 20 36 3 21 37

I need no medicine in reality. I’m here to help out a bit.:smile: