• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

St John's Island & Lazarus Island

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Havent been to the islands for a long time. Last time was about 3 years ago. PRC singer's family came. Brought them to Ubin look see and makan dinner.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Caught many good sized fishes at the waters off St John Island before...

When I came back from a job trip recently, saw further reclamation works at Tekong.. One Island I must mention is the Pulau Viola a tiny island besides Pulau Senang.. It has a thriving marine life.. On a lucky day, you would be able to see dolphins swimming in the waters there..

Bro; in aLL my Life as a Mariner, i have yet to hear about any outcrop caLLed PuLau VioLa..are you serious ?..
:cool::wink:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyah! What fucking romance?

Can he fuck hard and fuck long and fuck good?

If he cannot , spend a night with me and you want to spend your days and nights with me after that.
And if you fuck well, I will even oblige you a few more days and nights

Nowadays see Jap av, no need to fuck to make the girl shiok. Use finger can make her squirt already. amazing.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro; in aLL my Life as a Mariner, i have yet to hear about any outcrop caLLed PuLau VioLa..are you serious ?..
:cool::wink:

Its part of the Southern Islands.. Leisure diving is allowed at the waters there but you're not allowed to enter the island.. Its a protected place.. Its under the control of the SAF and Navy due to its location of being near to the international waters..

nato33

Alfrescian
Loyal
Went to Pulau Senang once in late 1980s as part of Army Bomb Demolition exercise. Some of the old tin sheds were still around and these were from the time of the old Penal Settlement that was burned during the 1960s prison riot. Kind of strange to see the place left pretty much untouched ....

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some time back end last year, took my mountain bike and entered Coney Island illegally, from Serangoon River side of Ponggol. It was easy carrying bike over the low railing and then walking along the sea wall and into the restricted land. Cycled right thru all the way to the other end. Nothing but forest and m&d tracks. Came face to face with a high gate for which climbing over is out of the question. Then we noticed that the low sea railing only extended a short distance from the high gate, so we again carried our bikes over the railing. Now for the tricky part. There was a barrier consisting of outwardly radial metal spikes to stop people from swinging ourselves across the sea wall rampart. But guess what? Undeterred, one of us climbed over and then "passed" the bikes from under the spiky barrier, and got ourselves over. From there it was a breeze rejoining the lawful side of life. Despite what we did, nobody seemed to take notice.

Just the other day, I went past there, and I noticed that they have reinforced the whole sea wall aftre the barrier with concertina wires!! Fucking killjoy SLA!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
How come you got into the restricted Islands - Pawai and Palawan. Sister Islands small temple used by bumboats. Heavy currents between the 2 sisters. Lazarus. One big long hill with beacon on top and the small kampung. Most of the folks also had HDB flats in Tebans Gardens due to resettlement.

Coney Island had a lot of water skiing and private pleasure craft activities then.

Bukom of old had the best Condo facilities for Refinery senior executives including bowling alley. Good food in canteen.

Tekong and Ubin, bike trails, . Well water was very cool for a bath in the hot weather.

Many years ago during my teenage, I remember canoeing to Coney island and camping there overnight as part of Outward bound course and it was so fun...

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nowadays see Jap av, no need to fuck to make the girl shiok. Use finger can make her squirt already. amazing.

Jap men no can fuck that is why they use finger

If you can fuck good and fuck hard and fuck strong, no need to use finger

Fingering for those who cannot fuck hard and cannot fuck strong and with only a miserable towgay between the legs

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For those who have the privilege of owning a personal boat, try to navigate around Pulau Ubin.. That place is teeming with Kim Bak Lors or Barramundi if you're lucky to hit on the right spot..

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lazarus has a powerful beacon and it casts an eerie scene at night as the light hits the water. Did not see one on St John's Island.

St John island has a beacon transmitter installed for airplanes ILS turning into Changi airport. Be careful if one day one of the planes drop death on the island.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow, did not even know some of these existed.

Wonder which Bros here stiLL rem the Likes of:
1. PuLau Sajahat Besar/KechiL..where we used to go Oyster sheLLing..:wink:
2. PuLau Tekong Besar/KechiL..before they were recLaimed as One PuLau Tekong today.
3. PuLau Retan Laut..nearest isLand off Pasir Panjang; where iKan BiLis abounds.
4. PuLau TekuKOr..or otherwise known as the Leprosy isLand.
5. PuLau MerLimau/ PuLau Damar Laut/PuLau Merbau..before they were recLaimed to form up
as part of the current Jurong IsLands now.
6. Lazarus isLand.. i happened to have this previLedge to have been to the HiLL top to do soiL
sampLing then.Save for the cats & dogs; there was not much human forms..:cool:
7. PuLau Pisang..remembered we had to hauL some 12 x 24 voLts heavy-duty Car batteries from the base up to
to the top of the Lighthouse; prior to setting up a Base Transponder station there ! ! :eek:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think it is a place for romance during the courting phase. Couples nowadays prefer swanky restaurants, nightspots, speciality ice-creams, etc. If you invite a girl outdoors to look at nature, she will an excuse like a scheduled surgery.

to me, romance with loved ones is important.

i will do whatever is necessary

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How come you got into the restricted Islands - Pawai and Palawan. Sister Islands small temple used by bumboats. Heavy currents between the 2 sisters. Lazarus. One big long hill with beacon on top and the small kampung. Most of the folks also had HDB flats in Tebans Gardens due to resettlement.

Coney Island had a lot of water skiing and private pleasure craft activities then.

Bukom of old had the best Condo facilities for Refinery senior executives including bowling alley. Good food in canteen.

Tekong and Ubin, bike trails, . Well water was very cool for a bath in the hot weather.

As with naval base in Brani, I got to go to pawai during army days.....though did not visit sudong and senang, the other life firing islands....

Palawan I thot its that tiny islet in sentosa Palawan beach....

Most islands are off limits unlike in hk....even coney is off limits now....only ubin is accessible to public.....not for long too.

Would like to visit semakau though....heard they allow visitors.

Last edited: