• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Man charged with being drunk, hurting police officer

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
SINGAPORE: A Chinese national who hurt a police officer while he was held in a police lockup was charged in court on Tuesday.

Bai Ting, 28, also faces a charge for being drunk and incapable of taking care of himself in a public place.

Bai was found drunk at about 7pm on Sunday at Lorong 27A Geylang.

Ah tiongs often beat up their mata mata back home. They are now doing it as well in sinkie land. When will SPF press for more serious charges against such ah tiongs? Exercise maximum restraint again? Cane these ah tiongs and deport them, lah.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mao tai not cheap hor. Blue collar tiongs most likely cannot afford.

Btw, how the fuck did a drunkard hurt a mata is beyond me.

scoobydoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whats wLong with our PCs?
in another thread, an ASP was stabbed by an old man.
dont they have the ability and capability to defend themselves?

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
SINGAPORE: A Chinese national who hurt a police officer while he was held in a police lockup was charged in court on Tuesday.

Bai Ting, 28, also faces a charge for being drunk and incapable of taking care of himself in a public place.

Bai was found drunk at about 7pm on Sunday at Lorong 27A Geylang.

Ah tiongs often beat up their mata mata back home. They are now doing it as well in sinkie land. When will SPF press for more serious charges against such ah tiongs? Exercise maximum restraint again? Cane these ah tiongs and deport them, lah.

Slap on the wrist & knock on the head and he will be released! Precious Foreign Talent!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
images1.jpg

I saw an empty bottle of this on the floor outside a steamboat restaurant in the downtown area. :wink:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One police officer should, in the name of self-defense, shoot dead one of these Tiongs. No need to ask for permission... shoot first, ask questions later.

China will go batshit insane. The Tiongs will protest on live tv, burn Singapore's flag etc. :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Black belt in "Unarmed Report-writing" and Expert at "Self Defence Typing"

I've always wondered why the poodles are so reluctant to write reports. Are they lazy or intellectually incompetent to form coherent sentences and describe an incident?

Report writing should be extremely fun. Better than all that ground legwork the poodles need to do when on patrols etc.

hurley

Alfrescian
Loyal
now that u mentioned it, looks like the poodles fail in report writing and legwork. maybe they have overemphasised the training in mediation :rolleyes:

Community_Mediation_Centre_(Singapore)_logo.png

Set up with a view to providing Singaporeans with an accessible platform to resolve community and social disputes in an amicable manner, Singapore’s first CMC was established in 1998, following recommendations in 1997 by an inter-agency Committee on Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR). The CMCs Act became law in 1998, providing for the establishment of the CMCs.

I've always wondered why the poodles are so reluctant to write reports. Are they lazy or intellectually incompetent to form coherent sentences and describe an incident?

Report writing should be extremely fun. Better than all that ground legwork the poodles need to do when on patrols etc.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is the type of news I love reading.

Give that chink ten tigers
Fucking parasitic poleeze of stinkapore should be beaten up more and more until they all dare not come out of ambulances.
poleeze of stinkapore are nothing but LKY spawns and bastards and deserve no fucking respect at all as they never ever protect singaporeans and only there to enforce LKY on us or hold us for LKY to fuck to tiew to rape

Faidenk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mao tai not cheap hor. Blue collar tiongs most likely cannot afford.

Btw, how the fuck did a drunkard hurt a mata is beyond me.

Mao Tai or not, they all taste like diesel, certainly smells like it.

Btw, how the fuck do they drink these shit is beyond me.