• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New Riot, Tiongs versus Banglas in Choa Chu Kang. 11 arrested.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
wah lau, now rioting is so common place now. This time, its PRC Tiongs that are willing to do what SPF wouldn't do. i.e. whack Apunehs. I wonder what happened? These Tiongs damn garang. 4 VS 7. Now i see why the PAP want to import them. I was wrong all along....solly Gay Loong.

SINGAPORE: A group of workers from China have been charged with rioting at a construction site off Choa Chu Kang.

Liu Zhiwen, 44, Sun Jia Hong, 46, Liu Baoqiang, 27, Chong Hongbin, 25 are accused of punching and kicking seven other men on April 6 at about 3.15pm.

The alleged offence took place at the site for Rainforest Condominium.

The four are each on S$15,000 bail.

Their cases will be heard again on April 22.

For rioting, they face a maximum penalty of seven years' jail and caning.

Eleven foreign workers were charged in a district court on Tuesday with rioting at a construction site in Choa Chu Kang.

Four Chinese nationals aged 25 to 46 are alleged to have been part of an unlawful assembly, in which one or more of them punched and kicked seven Bangladeshi nationals at the construction site for Rainforest Condominium off Choa Chu Kang Avenue 3 at 3.17pm on Sunday.

The seven Bangladeshi nationals, aged 20 to 28, are accused of being in an unlawful group in which one or more used violence by punching and kicking the four Chinese nationals.

In a statement, the police said officers from Jurong Police Division arrived at the scene and found a 26-year-old man injured. He was given medical attention.

Last edited:

Masturbation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do they sell alcohol in Choa Chu Kang? Ban Alcohol in CCK and make it a Special Zone like Little India...:biggrin:

what is the next spin for PAP now? :biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why no incident in Geylang?

They better concentrate on the dormitories where different nationalities reside. Kitchen utensils can be used as weapons and they are there 24/7/365.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do they sell alcohol in Choa Chu Kang? Ban Alcohol in CCK and make it a Special Zone like Little India...:biggrin:

The AH tiong's must be drinking too much Rice wine & nu er hong & the banglas smoking Indian Hemp...must ban rice wine in CCK area & search the dormitory they live in, must be growing Indian Hemp & selling Rice Wine by the dozens....but ah tiong will tell you, rice wine for cooking & Bangla will tell you Indian Hemp is for medicinal purpose....:biggrin:

Did the SPF show Maximum restrain...do the NGO's need to go to CCK Rainforest Condo & distribute Ice Creams?? :rolleyes:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Are Tiongs heavy drinkers? And I thought Banglas = Muslims = no alcohol?

What is the PAP regime going to blame now? :rolleyes:

[video=youtube;ahtae1Gp4fI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahtae1Gp4fI[/video]

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I propose we use prison labour instead of importing any more banglas, ah nehs and ah tiongs into the country.

chain-gang.GIF

Just catch all those ah long runners and illegal ciggy sellers in Geylang.

They will be cheap (free) and disciplined. And after a hard day's work they will be too shagged out to stab any kuai lan prison officer. Win win solution.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I propose we use prison labour instead of importing any more banglas, ah nehs and ah tiongs into the country.

chain-gang.GIF

Just catch all those ah long runners and illegal ciggy sellers in Geylang.

They will be cheap (free) and disciplined. And after a hard day's work they will be too shagged out to stab any kuai lan prison officer. Win win solution.

Cannot. The inmates are busy baking bread for George Quek's bakeries, they have no time to do hard construction work.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
No riots for 4 decades. Now a riot every week. What the fuck has happened to my beloved country!?? :rolleyes:

This is what happens when the opposition are allowed into parliament. They start stirring shit and destabilising society.

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Belgium most peaceful country

Sinkie land also most peaceful land in SE Asia for years until all these FTsh were allowed in by pappies. Briton bank director and also Italian restaurant owner whacking taxi drivers, ah nehs rioting, etc. Who is responsible if sinkie land is no longer peaceful?