• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What's your pref? Hang? Jump down or Overdoze?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
hang is a bit tight on top, I give a pass.

Jump is a bit high and take time to descend and broken into many pieces, I give a pass.

Overdose is ok, you get to finish your last meal, drink or finish a cup of your best drink.

Best is die of a heart attack.

Angmoh are the best, one angmoh watched World cup all week without getting enough sleep, and drink beers, and died of heart attack.

http://www.todayonline.com/singapore/majority-singaporeans-prefer-die-home-survey

Singapore
Majority of Singaporeans prefer to die at home: Survey

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Strap bombs to your body and head for this place:

parliament_house_singapore_photo_min_of_info.jpg

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hang is a bit tight on top, I give a pass.

Jump is a bit high and take time to descend and broken into many pieces, I give a pass.

Overdose is ok, you get to finish your last meal, drink or finish a cup of your best drink.

Best is die of a heart attack.

Angmoh are the best, one angmoh watched World cup all week without getting enough sleep, and drink beers, and died of heart attack.

I think heart attack will gets you to struggler before it kills.
There will be a short moment where one will feels the strong unbearable acute pain.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think heart attack will gets you to struggler before it kills.
There will be a short moment where one will feels the strong unbearable acute pain.

no leh... i got CCF congestive cardio failure can sudden death any time according to doctor

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no leh... i got CCF congestive cardio failure can sudden death any time according to doctor

How old are you?
Did he tell you how one goes thru the sudden death?
Will it be instantly left the world with the snap of a finger without some struggling during the CCF?

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
How old are you?
Did he tell you how one goes thru the sudden death?
Will it be instantly left the world with the snap of a finger without some struggling during the CCF?

well the heart beat r erratic unless the normal heart attack from block arteries type. it beats slower and slower and you sink into oblivion.

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Connect a hose to your car exhaust, a rented one will do if don't have. Make sure it's long enough to enter the window, switch on the engine and a/c. Choose the music you like accompany by some good beers, take as many as you like...no hangovers... guaranteed smooth and comfortable journey home.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya rite remembered tat one. One of the guy took tat route. Some indon rused him on a job in batam n took off with the bulk n left him in debt. Kids were still under 10 back then. N he failed to eenew his insurance. Prettty sad thing.

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Die like the jihadists, strap a bomb to your body, embrace the idiot you hate the most and then blow all to smithereens.

Sorry, an error of judgement. Mean to say die like the jihadists outside SG, strap a bomb to your body, embrace the idiot you hate the most and then blow all to smithereens but leave that building alone. It is our national monument.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Strap bombs to your body and head for this place:

parliament_house_singapore_photo_min_of_info.jpg

Dont waste your life.

If no bomb , grap bottle of gasoline and go get a PAP maggot to burn together with you.
You deliver that bastard soul (if he got soul) to the devil and you get a place in line to fuck to tiew to kan smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY when he become a rotting corpse