• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Business Owners! Mr Miyagi say we can get free money for our business. Sure or not?

MaxRiley

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr Miyagi recently wrote an article on how you can actually get grants such as the NTUC e2i Inclu*sive Growth Pro*gramme (IGP) and IRAS Pro*duc*tiv*ity and Inno*va*tion Credit (PIC).

If free incentives like this I also want to start my own business. Maybe tuition centre for a start.

When you read right, you would think that they are helping out SMEs.
What do you guys think?

http://miyagi.sg/2014/04/good-things-must-share-budget-2014/

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Business Owners! Mr Miyagi say we can get free money for our business. Sure or no

The rental will kill u first. No amount of incentives can cover the rapid increase in rent.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Business Owners! Mr Miyagi say we can get free money for our business. Sure or no

Bingo.

It's simply an entrapment so the fucking gahmen can be your landlord.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

When I first started my web design business back in 1995, I received a grant of $10,000 and various tax incentives.

That's why I've always said that PAP is the best.

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

When I first started my web design business back in 1995, I received a grant of $10,000 and various tax incentives.

:eek: Sex forum say sex forum lah. Web design? Tiu! :oIo::biggrin:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

:eek: Sex forum say sex forum lah. Web design? Tiu! :oIo::biggrin:

I didn't start that till 1999 after I had skipped the country. However, I have to admit that the EDB grant did play a part in the inauguration of the whore site.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

$10k wins your eternal loyalty?

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal

A way to transfer public money to private pockets via dumb stinkees.

MaxRiley

Alfrescian
Loyal

Awesome! I'm glad you're one of those business owners who benefit from this.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes I'm doing this now. See it simply as taking your tax money back. Rather than letting the fools giving it to Indonesia to pollute us, to pinoy to flood us, or to china as open corruption

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

To gain access to the grants or cheap loans or subsidies, must go thru a govt appointed third parties. Which mean must grease the third party hands first and no prize for guessing who are the bosses of these third party companies.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

One of the top law firm with lawyers drawing 6 figures and senior partners pulling 7 figures salaries got a state grant for computers. This was nearly 20 years ago. I then realised that something is seriously wrong.

Father of an SPH journalist who is accountant began to act as a broker to apply grants for all sorts of small business from his community and made a fortune as he took a slice of the grant. Most of these small business operators do not these grants and they typically waste the grant.

But it buys votes. Was the incentives rise in value in 2015.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

Most of these small business operators do not these grants and they typically waste the grant.

When I moved from SG to OZ in the late 90s, I managed to get a considerable number of state grants from the OZs as well. All it took was a good business plan and a fancy presentation.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yep , this accountant did just that - template that was repeatedly filled.

When I moved from SG to OZ in the late 90s, I managed to get a considerable number of state grants from the OZs as well. All it took was a good business plan and a fancy presentation.