• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LKY funeral will be within a matter of days

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
anyway, i'm prepared to attend his celebration if it happens. after all, he brought sg from dependency on bucket trucks to the luxury of auto-flush toilets. it's truly a measure of steep progress when you cum to think of it. :wink:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
this reverse could happen under LKY back in 1970s. The Vietnam war on Cambodia and heading towards Thailand.

If Viet came to Thailand then Malaysia and Singapore will go down soon. Now you know how this jiak leow bee LHL is as PM. He was a high ranking in SAF back then, not yet BG. Imagine he lead a division to fight how many will die under this JLB commander. No eyes see -Mo gan tai in Cantonese.

The bucket truck was then a new technology, diesel engine big truck able to load tons of shit per trip. Save you from digging more holes when it is full and keep shift toilet into your neighbors land.

New technology of flush toilet using sewage system is on the way. He did not invent the sewage technology, the angmoh did. Nothing to glorify this old fart anyway. Angmoh are the best.

He suppressed your brains with intimidations, lawyers use it often in courtroom to ask for more punishment or money call it act as deterrent, that you cant think and he was good at it. He called Sinkies daft.

anyway, i'm prepared to attend his celebration if it happens. after all, he brought sg from dependency on bucket trucks to the luxury of auto-flush toilets. it's truly a measure of steep progress when you cum to think of it. :wink:

Last edited:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

He could have done that without stripping sinkapore of its hinterland.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Yep yep yep yes indeed another feacal incontinence post :p

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes... yes...yes... another 10 days, 100 days or 1,000days??? Everyone will have their funeral within a matter of days as we know average people live about 30,000 days...:biggrin:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

How will you attend? Got ticket?