• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Horrible Sinkapore Tourism Board video removed hours after public ridicule

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore Tourism Board video taken down after it draws ridicule

<cite class="byline vcard" style="font-style: normal; color: rgb(125, 125, 125); font-size: 11.199999809265137px; font-family: arial; vertical-align: middle; line-height: 2.2em; display: inline-block !important;">
Yahoo-5-jpg_044949.jpg

By Jeanette Tan | What’s buzzing? – <abbr title="2014-04-07T14:46:19Z" style="border: 0px;">1 hour 30 minutes ago</abbr></cite>

<iframe frameborder="0" height="300" src="https://www.facebook.com/video/embed?video_id=745586032147718" width="500"></iframe>
(Video taken from Facebook)
A video uploaded by the Singapore Tourism Board to its YouTube channel last month was taken down on Monday, hours after it received flak online.

The three-minute clip appears to be an advertisement to encourage people from the Philippines to visit the city-state.

Titled "See where the world is heading", it features a romantic couple travelling to Singapore to celebrate their anniversary. They walk around Marina Bay Sands and Gardens By The Bay, and at the luxury hotel's rooftop skypark, the woman gives her man a very surprising present.

The video, which was uploaded on 26 March, was taken down hours after news and lifestyle website Mothership.sg came out with a post Monday titled "This STB video is so bad it will go viral". The reactions on social media proved the site right.

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
They definitely achieved their objectives of these flipper attracting video going viral!
Again the flippers will tell it to your face that they are indeed very important to the white dogs & a special video was made to sent the message across to them flipping maggots!

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
I actually like it. It is not so rushing like the other commercials. Maybe it is suited for romantic people who like things slow. And I have made and edited videos before unlike unqualified people who don't have such experience.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
STB is infested with scholars, and to use a word from the Tiongs, the scholars are a bunch of 脑残 twits.

This video is proof. You already have the MDA Rap and the Fun Pack Song. There are more examples.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If it includes head shaking, and dancing circles around coconut trees, it would be perfect.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I can't believe they would make a tourism ad commercial targeting Pinoys without showcasing Lucky Plaza. Shame on you STB. :rolleyes:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This video..........I can create it using my camera phone, and then edit it a bit.

Total price: $2,500

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
STB is infested with scholars, and to use a word from the Tiongs, the scholars are a bunch of 脑残 twits.

This video is proof. You already have the MDA Rap and the Fun Pack Song. There are more examples.

This is Singapore. Under the first world veneer we are no more than wannabes. An appalling video. How many people approved it ? Frankly, even the Filipinos would nt have come up with this crap.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This STB video is f**king hilarious! The 'surprise present' at the end had me in stitches.
Please re-instate it.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This video is so fucking unprofessional and yet it represent a country???? oh ..what a disgrace!!!