• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie need training to take lift

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I stay in a block full of gong cb sinkies who need training to take lift. They didn't know that lift has 2 buttons i.e. UP and DOWN buttons. Whenever going home dead tired after work, the lift would stop in some levels whereby the gong cbs is going down. Some of these gong cbs will enter the lift and continue to take to the lift to my level, then they press "1" to go down. Sometime when the lift door opens, they would say "i'm going down". WTF os happening to these gong cbs :*:
Does this happens to you ?

Also apart from this , some of gong cbs treat the block like office buildings i.e they would take lift from e.g. level 3 to level8, machiam going to another office :*:

these sort of behavior fully display the 60.1% gong cbs, fuck all of you man !

Last edited:

Kangtangman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I stay in a block full of gong cb sinkies who need training to take lift. They didn't know that lift has 2 buttons i.e. UP and DOWN buttons. Whenever going home dead tired after work, the lift would stop in some levels whereby the gong cbs is going down. Some of these gong cbs will enter the lift and continue to take to the lift to my level, then they press "1" to go down. Sometime when the lift door opens, they would say "i'm going down". WTF os happening to these gong cbs :*:

Also apart from this , some of gong cbs treat the block like office buildings i.e they would take lift from e.g. level 3 to level8, machiam going to another office :*:

Yes, I too came across the same thing as you have. They believe that by pressing both buttons(up & down) they could get the best of both world. It's for their own conveniences.

Kangtangman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well you don't have to go to that extend. All you need to do is step out of the lift and asked them why they creat inconveniences to others. I've done it, and I believe this would stop them from doing it in future.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, I too came across the same thing as you have. They believe that by pressing both buttons(up & down) they could get the best of both world. It's for their own conveniences.

I have attempted to ask 1 gong cbs, he said he worry if he didn't press both, others will occupy the lift, I don't know what to say as it was off peak at that time.

scoobydoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I stay too high storey if 2nd to 4th i will climb steps. Talking about climbing make me more pissed. Those lift hogger, especially marchik even 2nd floor go down have to take lift.

that's why all these marchiks are very very very FAT.

by the way, next time tell them the Lift is going Left/Right; Not Up/Down.

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal

never mind lah.
soon every unit will have their own life.no need to fight with other

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Add another...those staying on the 2nd storey taking lifts.
Lazy fuckers like these should be banned from the lifts