• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This Has Got To Be One Of The Cheaperest Store In Singapore.

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
You can also find Daiso in Bangkok. Prices are 60 baht which is more expensive than Spore.

ABC owned by Radha, same as Value$. Radha run by an Indian (local I think), educated in the states. They can be so cheap because they buy from consolidators overseas. If not wrong, their consolidators are from Europe. The problem with such buying behavior is that, there is no consistency in their supplies. Sometime have, sometime don't have. (I am referring to more popular brands)

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can also find Daiso in Bangkok. Prices are 60 baht which is more expensive than Spore.

daiso is all import from japan, and some of them are actually manufactured in japan. of course expense la. daiso is only good if you want to buy small amount of certain items. u buy snacks n drinks from there, it's like 100% more than the original price back in japan. not value for money at all.

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
nope...not fakes...i went there ...at bedok...this stores sells a lot of parellel imports and legal lookalike brands....really cheap....good stuff....we should have more of these shops in SG so that NTUC and Cold Storage are made to work harder to reduce their margins...

Good job to the businessman who open this store. :biggrin:

true its not fake, its cheap but not sure if good.
eg the cadbury chocs are genuine, but while mainstream shops import cadbury from Oz, ABC imports from developing european countries such as poland.
Same brand, same packaging, different QC, different taste.

good business model though. relies on volume.

Last edited:

aliensmotor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Majority are made in thailand product. Price is cheap but there are some hidden behind.
I heard someppl said...
1. expiry date
2. QC reject but still can use
3. apperance (packaging, wording.etc)
4. old stock
5. quantity less
6. shorter life span

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
and???

you obviously do not understand the FMCG industry and the margins these fucking angmo companies make...

Usually all these product main distributor will pay a sum of money every month just to have their product be on the shelf in all these shops. The owner of the shop just sell their product with a few % margin. That how the business is being done.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Whats wrong with that my nigga? I shop at paris silk in holland v when i need home appliances.....they never fuck me over....unlike the other so caled cheap singo store at united square. I got an oven 250 bucks cheaper.....fair prices....who gives a fuck where theyre from. Mind you i think theyre long time singos....sindhi people i believe.

mai lah.............i prefer not to buy from Ah Nehs whenever possible..............

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TS hijack wet market ah soh ykhuser role as resident cheapo charlie?
Only that fucktard would start thread like this...

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I often wonder how these stores can survive in the world's most expensive city:confused:
ABC can be found in the poorer suburbs but Daiso the $2 Jap store can be found in some of the expensive malls.

There is a saying that they sell "till lau for"...literally translate as " jump the building" goods, I guess these are 'insurance' goods, or overstock or from factories in Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia etc... there are some flaws with them & QC does not pass them....so they are sold off cheap & in bulk to traders.

Just like those jobbers that manufacture shoes, bags, clothing etc for those BRANDED goods , they have so stitching errors etc...they have no brand labels & are sold to these traders & dumped into the cheap sale market...without brand & these traders buy them..put in those funny sounding labels & sell cheap, in actual fact, they are the REAL THING..but have manufacturing errors ...

Anyway these $2 stores many of their things are some value for the money...but food stuffs..better take caution!!

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this proves that sg is still affordable. :p

when things are too pricey, sinkies will kpkb.
when things are too cheap, sinkies will also kpkb. :*: