• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My Ice Cream Encounter With A Pretty Minah In Mines Shopping Mall KL,Damn Shiok.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is this a thread about good customer service or a thread about fetishism for minahs?

It's about internationally disgraceful sinkies who want cheap good and big boobs....
Buy cheapo icecream think can sian charbor...sweet minah must be cursing and swearing under her breath to have met yet another cheapskate sinkie customer...

jw5

Loyal
It should be fresh, not good.

Ai pi ai qi ai tua liap nee. :wink:

It's about internationally disgraceful sinkies who want cheap good and big boobs....
Buy cheapo icecream think can sian charbor...sweet minah must be cursing and swearing under her breath to have met yet another cheapskate sinkie customer...

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's been a while since I was last down at Sungei Wang / Bukit Bintang. Looks like they've done a good job with renovations.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its a thread about a dirty old man stalking a poor little malay girl who is just trying to make a living selling ice cream. She was traumatized, she probably quit already lah.

My sentiments as well. Bloody hell sell ice-cream, still must smile and let threadstarter take photo and post in some shifty forum.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's been a while since I was last down at Sungei Wang / Bukit Bintang. Looks like they've done a good job with renovations.

They have done great job renovating the two shopping centers, was there in March 2014; after by passing there everytime I am in KL. Those old shops that sells those video games etc..are all gone...they are trying the best to make it look as up market as possible. The entrance out of BB plaza towards Jalan Alor is a mess, due to the construction of the MRT station..yes! MRT!

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

hahahhahahhaha. Could be worse, it might have been Gay Loong and Whore Jinx, in which case they expect to get their ice cream for free.

Last edited:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
My sentiments as well. Bloody hell sell ice-cream, still must smile and let threadstarter take photo and post in some shifty forum.

Yah lor, she should have called in sick that day. Probably wondering why Allah forsake her that day, and have to put up with a horny drooling dirty old man from sinkieland who is afraid of his own wife.

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aiyah.. u beat me to asking that... haha
TS.. ask if she wan or not.. I sure go KL find her.. ahaha.. not enuf of minahs here in sg liao.. so hard to find good fls here

You just came out from which mountain cave ah? 5 months since you last posted. How to make the world less unfair like this. :mad:

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
seriously you guys dun know how to tackle gals one,
you don't suka suka just anyhow approach a gal and ask her one how much one shot or one night..
you not only frighten her away and in her mind yes you are a dirty old man.(by the way guys prease i am not a dirty old man,i am still in my 40s still have full set of teeths,not fat,bald and very handsome one)
to flirt or bed a gal you is a art,you need skill..do you know i have broken many gals heart before,all these lovey dovey saying
"you are mine forever" between each other can throw out the he window when cum to relationship..

this minah is still a very young filly and like a young racehorse very highly sensitive,she need proper education,make her feel comfortable before you can ride her...being able to converse with her in malay is a plus too.

the moment she agree to go for a date with you then you must call her sayang and sayang her all the way..
she will hint to you when you can start riding ontop of her by spoonfeeding you during makan,holding hands tightly and playing with your hair...that my friend is call the art of tackling a gal.:smile:

p.s..gentle reminder..prease don't potong jalan go KL and tackle her behind my back.

DuYunQi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You just came out from which mountain cave ah? 5 months since you last posted. How to make the world less unfair like this. :mad:

Ahahaha.. Bro T68, you got smacked for being "silent" for so long.
Heard about your situation at your job.. not a nice thing they did to you.. did you get your justice?

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ahahaha.. Bro T68, you got smacked for being "silent" for so long.
Heard about your situation at your job.. not a nice thing they did to you.. did you get your justice?

We may have to wait another for 5 months before he replies. :p