• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My Ice Cream Encounter With A Pretty Minah In Mines Shopping Mall KL,Damn Shiok.

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
Was in KL last week and went shopping at the mines shopping mall...while window shopping i saw a very pretty minah alone at a shop,
she too notice me was walking to and fro near her shop and finally she asked me...sir would you like a ice cream?
my heart beat very fast and reply back yes i want a ice cream...

chocolate flavour prease i told her...and from there i had a very good conversation with her for at least 30mins,we were chatting and smiling
at each other that passerby think we were bf n gf aleady..

my sweet encounter with her ended aruptly when my wife call me on my handphone asked me where the hell am i.:mad:

i will definitely go there shopping again this time and hopefully it will be much more than a ice cream encounter.:smile:
p.s.guys prease don't potong jalan go all the way to KL n steal her away.thank you.

The mines shopping mall has since been bought over by CapitaLand in 2011 undergo a major revamped has rebranded it into a major shopping hub with a new wing coming up.

But my favourite shopping centre in KL is still sungei wang and bukit bintang where i do most of my shopping
and my many ice cream encounters during my time there in the 80s/90s.

sungei wang in 1989.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Was in KL last week and went shopping at the mines shopping mall...while window shopping i saw a very pretty minah alone at a shop,
she too notice me was walking to and fro near her shop and finally she asked me...sir would you like a ice cream?
my heart beat very fast and reply back yes i want a ice cream...

my sweet encounter with her ended aruptly when my wife call me on my handphone asked me where the hell am i.:mad:

i will definitely go there shopping again this time and hopefully it will be much more than a ice cream encounter.:smile:
p.s.guys prease don't potong jalan go all the way to KL n steal her away.thank you.

The mines shopping mall has since been bought over by CapitaLand in 2011 undergo a major revamped has rebranded it into a major shopping hub with a new wing coming up.

But my favourite shopping centre in KL is still sungei wang and bukit bintang where i do most of my shopping
and my many ice cream encounters during my time there in the 80s/90s.

sungei wang in 1989.

The picture of Sungei Wang is not recent....at that spot is the wall where people sign their thoughts for MH370, I was there recently, that is how I know. Sungei Wang/Bukit Bintang in the late 80's had its old charm & together with Imbi Shopping was a place to go in KL back then. There was not much of shopping centers back then in KL, the other would be The Mall & Lot 10 was being constructed.

The recent Sungei Wang/BB Plaza looked better but still confusing to people who is not familiar with them & Lot 10 across the road has H&M as one of the tenant & has been renovated too. Anyway, my favorite Noodle Shop just below the Mono Rail Station at Sungei Wang is gone..pity!

Are you sure you don't get the runs...eating ice cream...in KL??

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sungei Wang Plaza was built over the old BB Park..... something like our Great World and Gay World....

bbparkkl-1.jpg

Jalan Sultan Ismail was then called Treacher Road......

The Mats changed all the road names after independence............

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sungei Wang Plaza was built over the old BB Park.....

Was this picture taken in the 60's?? can imagine how KL must have looked like....the railway station just like those you see in the old movies from the 50's.....& the sliding yards in brickfields etc..:biggrin:

Darude

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sungei Wang Plaza was built over the old BB Park..... something like our Great World and Gay World....

bbparkkl-1.jpg

what year is that?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Wah lau Eccs, like that also u can steam? She blanjar u the ice cream or did u have to buy it? She probably thought u were some dirty old man. why u never offer a meat lollipop for her ice cream? How come u never ask her what time she gets off work, and bring her upstairs to the "Love House"? u got game or not? By the way, don't be so henpecked lah. Next time the wife calls and cockblock u, u just tell her to fuck off lah u r busy. Grow a pair, man.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
...very pretty minah alone at a shop, she too notice me was walking to and fro near her shop and finally she asked me...sir would you like a ice cream? my heart beat very fast and reply back yes i want a ice cream...chocolate flavour prease i told her...and from there i had a very good conversation with her for at least 30mins,we were chatting and smiling at each other that passerby think we were bf n gf aleady..my sweet encounter with her ended aruptly when my wife call me on my handphone asked me where the hell am i.:mad:
Teach, you sure know how to wayang. 30mins, sounds like you got away with murder until OC woke you up from slumber! :p

RTM (return to makan)?? :biggrin:

Last edited:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hot dark or brown chocolate with belachan & chilli pada is pedas & sedap....!!
<embed src="//www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/E3fX2_bxEkg?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640" height="480" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed>... ... ...

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Is this a thread about good customer service or a thread about fetishism for minahs?

Its a thread about a dirty old man stalking a poor little malay girl who is just trying to make a living selling ice cream. She was traumatized, she probably quit already lah.