• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie man fights with a black man 15cm taller than him at Compass point

Royalblood

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are already in Little India, lots of them. Black Africans, menacing looks. Seems they were considering how to cannibalise the sinkies.

tat time I saw this ah neh security at Mustafa giving a negro a hard time by running through his belongings at the cashier in a very condescending manner. lol

And that auntie in black, her phoney accent is so................... :oIo:

Why can't she just talk in her normal accent. She sounds really irritating with that fake accent :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They are already in Little India, lots of them. Black Africans, menacing looks. Seems they were considering how to cannibalise the sinkies.

Many are fucking the local minahs....those minahs really know how to get their kicks.
Hostels around mustafa....they like to hang out at the coffee shops there.

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many are fucking the local minahs....those minahs really know how to get their kicks.
Hostels around mustafa....they like to hang out at the coffee shops there.

Heard these niggers spread AIDs to local sinkies and then scoot off. Some followed them out of sinkie land and became their drug mule.

Last edited:

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think must be the darkies comfort woman. No local like to eat this kind of lau kwee bu.

The woman is the BLACK MAN wife?? or girl friend....so blackie is __________!! ha ha ha or dark skinned or sun tanned mongolian??

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe I don't know the full story but the CHAO Beng definitely is no saint. The black guy is conscious to stay out of trouble cos he might have his long term pass revoked. But I'll put my money the well restrained black guy could kill the fat ah Beng with his bare hands.

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe I don't know the full story but the CHAO Beng definitely is no saint. The black guy is conscious to stay out of trouble cos he might have his long term pass revoked. But I'll put my money the well restrained black guy could kill the fat ah Beng with his bare hands.

:eek: I thought the Orh Gui threw a punch on him first.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok I rewatched the video you are not wrong. But if anyone were to come that near almost kissing me I would have done the same, unless it's a naked minah. I think CHAO Beng too used to bullying others, kudos to FT for teaching fatty a lesson.

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ok I rewatched the video you are not wrong. But if anyone were to come that near almost kissing me I would have done the same, unless it's a naked minah. I think CHAO Beng too used to bullying others, kudos to FT for teaching fatty a lesson.

Like that you not very objective leh.

blueblobster

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who's the fucker shouting childish behind the scene? Fucking PAP supporter behaviour! :oIo:
The woman in black is a fucking bitch. She swears and point middle finger while others have to watch their language?
Fuck her Mother Phua Chee Bye! :oIo::kma:

The biggest asshole of all is the guy shouting childish. I hope he is reading this cos I have a prophecy for him.

One day he will find his wife fornicating with an FT, gets beaten to pulp by him and as he turns into a vegetable, no passerby will help him cos they think he is childish and a public nuisance.

All traitors suffer the same fate.