• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Woffles Wu: Medical Board punish him more than the mata did!

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In USA, he is likely debarred for being a disgrace to his profession. Although many Americans are crooked, they still have high standards of integrity until proven guilty otherwise, which explains why Nixon was even brought down.

I wouldn't consider Woffles WhatsHisName an educated citizen. He is at best someone who has been "trained" in a rather mundane vocation. I am glad to know that JFK agrees with me, @8:48 of this video, he says:

"Third, and finally, the educated citizen has an obligation to uphold the law. This is the obligation of every citizen in a free and peaceful society--but the educated citizen has a special responsibility by the virtue of his greater understanding. For whether he has ever studied history or current events, ethics or civics, the rules of a profession or the tools of a trade, he knows that only a respect for the law makes it possible for free men to dwell together in peace and progress.

He knows that law is the adhesive force in the cement of society, creating order out of chaos and coherence in place of anarchy. He knows that for one man to defy a law or court order he does not like is to invite others to defy those which they do not like, leading to a breakdown of all justice and all order. He knows, too, that every fellowman is entitled to be regarded with decency and treated with dignity. Any educated citizen who seeks to subvert the law, to suppress freedom, or to subject other human beings to acts that are less than human, degrades his heritage, ignores his learning, and betrays his obligation.

Certain other societies may respect the rule of force--we respect the rule of law."

[video=youtube;OZpmRd0_oHw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZpmRd0_oHw[/video]

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As if you all do not know.

The fucking stinkapore courts are nothing but playground of corrupt and perverted kangaroos
Stinkapore police a fucking disgrace to stinkapore and are nothing but hatchet bastards of smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY

ranxy

Alfrescian
Loyal
A slight connection.

wofflesoct.jpg

Six degrees of separation http://www.ccchia.com/limfamily/lim_list0.html
chia tree (FILEminimizer).jpg

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another big wayang.
Police case closed in June 2012.
Now then they have the balls to suspend him?
Four months? He will just postpone all his pending cases - beauty is not life and death.
They should hang him by the balls for four days from the ceiling of his private museum.

tanakow

Alfrescian
Loyal
The court let him off too lightly. Maybe the SMC penalty is to make amend for the PAP with a view to 2016 or maybe 2015?

Another big wayang.
Police case closed in June 2012.
Now then they have the balls to suspend him?
Four months? He will just postpone all his pending cases - beauty is not life and death.
They should hang him by the balls for four days from the ceiling of his private museum.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
His surgeries are electives. They are also not life threatening. All he does is to re-arrange his appointments. People go to him because of his reputation and they are unlikely to go to a another surgeon. This discipline is noted for being driven by the individual behind the scapel.

I don't think he is going to lose a penny and yet he can earn a well earned break. But the sanction does send a message.

If he earns $200,000 a month then 4 months suspension means $800,000 fine.

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
But the sanction does send a message.

And what sort of mind trick does the half baked Jedi intend to play?

Let me enlighten the guys and gals here. Section 53(2) of the Medical Registration Act provides that:

"... ... ... the Disciplinary Tribunal may —

(a) by order remove the name of the registered medical practitioner from the appropriate register;

(b) by order suspend the registration of the registered medical practitioner in the appropriate register for a period of not less than 3 months and not more than 3 years;

... ... ..."

In other words, Woffles the Poodle got only one month more than the minimum sanction that could be handed out. Given the disrepute he has brought, not just to his profession, but to the standing of Sinkie police and judiciary, as well as his flagrant disregard for the rules of conduct of a civilised society and lack of remorse, he should have been suspended for 2 years and 11 months - one less than the maximum!

Just like what was done for his S$1,000 fine for perverting the course of justice, why don't netizens do some research and compare his suspension with other doctors caught with their pants down in similar situations in Sinkieland as well as abroad. This will give Shanmugam more opportunities to show off his Jessup mooting skills and once again attempt to turn black into white.

Indeed, the Medical Council sent a message and it is that you will get off lightly if you suck up to the Lightning!

Who is your Jedi master? Not Yoda I hope. For he didn't do a good job and all can see that you are not the sharpest tool in the shed!

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
His surgeries are electives. They are also not life threatening. All he does is to re-arrange his appointments. People go to him because of his reputation and they are unlikely to go to a another surgeon. This discipline is noted for being driven by the individual behind the scapel.

I don't think he is going to lose a penny and yet he can earn a well earned break. But the sanction does send a message.

actually he must be banging balls. what about rentals, staff salaries, equipment depreciation etc. anyway he deserved it. he almost got away until his own staff squealed on him. revenge apparently as he caught one of his staff stealing money from the till. typical sinkie behaviourr throughout amongst his staff, all untrustworthy just like the boss

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I wouldn't consider Woffles WhatsHisName an educated citizen. He is at best someone who has been "trained" in a rather mundane vocation. I am glad to know that JFK agrees with me, @8:48 of this video, he says:

I'd take whatever JFK said about "responsibility" with a pinch of salt.:rolleyes:

He was one of the worst philanderers the white house ever had to honor of hosting. Clinton is a saint in comparison.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...aking-philanderer-with-mob-links-8942600.html

The man, the myth: In public, JFK was the emblem of a shining new age. In private, he was a drug-taking philanderer with Mob links

5630659.jpg

To the public, he was the ultimate emblem of a shining new age. In private, he was a drug-taking philanderer with Mob links. In the week of the 50th anniversary of John F Kennedy's assassination, Professor Mark White salutes the president of spin

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Once again Singapore Law has chosen to stand on the side of the rich and connected. Huat Ah.

KNNBCCB!

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SPF poodles should learn from SMC!

Dr Woffles Wu suspended for 4 months for getting someone else to ‘take the rap’ for speeding

woffleswsus070414e.jpg

Singapore Medical Council tribunal emphasises medical profession will not condone dishonesty

Wu’s 4-month suspension took effect from March 24, 2014 and will last till July 23, 2014.

lianbeng replies: SMC reputation more important mah! :biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
actually he must be banging balls. what about rentals, staff salaries, equipment depreciation etc. anyway he deserved it. he almost got away until his own staff squealed on him. revenge apparently as he caught one of his staff stealing money from the till. typical sinkie behaviourr throughout amongst his staff, all untrustworthy just like the boss

Still the loss amount is peanuts to him.
Better than nothing.....at least can keep shaming him in public eye.