• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Mystery of Zulfikar Shariff

singsider

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not sure if the old timers can remember but in early 2000s there was this guy Zulfikar Shariff who got a few parents and kids into trouble when he instigated them to send their daughters to primary school with the tudung. He also ran this defunct website fateha.com, which help to generate a lot of noise. predictably, the ISD came knocking and off Zulfikar ran to Australia.

Now, this guy is a major Islamic blowhard who thinks Osama is a better leader than Yakult, but surprisingly he is back in Singapore after years of begging through the back channels. he is still crazy which anyone who has seen his Facebook can recognise, stirring trouble over Muslim grouses like the hijab issue.

He seems to attract more supporters these days, including NUS prof Syed Khairudin who made the lesbians are cancer remark and was counselled by the university recently. Heard they became close from the time they were at La Trobe university together. Funnily though, my friend told me that zulfikar has been kicked out of La Trobe a long time ago even though Zulfikar still claims that he is a PHD student there.

So now it’s quite interesting because the Malays here are warming up to him again because he is supposedly fighting for them and standing up against the govt, but it’s really not that straightforward and the Muslim community seems to be taken for a ride. People who went against PAP like Tan Wah Piow and Francis Seow are still in exile, so how could Zulfikar return without the approval of the powers-that-be. Most likely he manage to convince some powerful allies in the inside- perhaps the NUS prof (who is in PAP and always brags about how close he is to Shanmugam)?

Also, where does he get his money? Why is he so free to stir the pot and throw all these baits at the Malays? And these Muslims are just being goddamned blur and following him blindly. Like I said, they’re all being taken for a ride. get out your popcorns, boys, cant wait to see where he bring them all.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
If he had returned the authorities would have detained him for questioning under ISA. They might have done that and he his recent behaviour would suggest a honeypot hantu.

Used to hang around with Tang Liang Hong and other dissidents in Melbourne.

singsider

Alfrescian
Loyal
If he had returned the authorities would have detained him for questioning under ISA. They might have done that and he his recent behaviour would suggest a honeypot hantu.

Used to hang around with Tang Liang Hong and other dissidents in Melbourne.

Interesting. They let him go when they were strong, but let him come back when they are weaker now. I wonder what the M/O of this "honeypot hantu" will be?

singsider

Alfrescian
Loyal
Interesting. They let him go when they were strong, but let him come back now they are weaker. I wonder what the M/O of this honeypot hantu will be?

Spacey

Was trawling through the internet when I came across this little gem. The first thing that struck me was why the powers that be would allow a known loony like Zulfikar anywhere near Singapore. Then an associate of mine (who is a former SDP member) pointed to me this thread on FB with a ‘debate’ Zulfikar had with several other SDP activists. Basically it was about their supposed support of homosexuality.

Then it became obvious how this whole thing fits together. The ruling party is damn edgy about losing Malay support because of the influx of Chinese nationals and the lack of replacement for the Malays. It was this loss of support which probably cost them Aljunied. SDP knows this which was why they came up with a pretty decent Malay policy paper.

Here comes the kicker: what better way to drive a wedge between SDP and the Malays than by getting someone like Zulfikar to whip up anti gay sentiments in the community? If you look at his Facebook page, that’s precisely what he is doing. He got some strange bedfellows too like that NUS professor who was also rallying support against lesbians. Turned out the professor was a member of the PAP. Uncanny coincidence right? Ironically some of the SDP guys were his strongest supporters when he was in trouble. That’s politics for you.

singsider

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well look we have here. Right on schedule, Zulfikar and his Mat gang have started the wearwhite movement against LGBTs. Most interestingly is they seem to have roped in Faisal Abdul Manaf, Worker's party MP. Old man Low must be fuming Faisal got himself mixed up in this shit.

10432406_10204645246393420_472194556_n.jpg