• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Self Proclaimed ISD Officer Sent Me Two Pesonal Messages

jw5

Loyal
In 2012, a forummer who self-proclaimed himself as a former ISD officer sent me 2 Personal Messages (PMs).

I'm not going to reveal the contents of these 2 PMs in the forum, but if anyone is interested, please indicate in this thread or send me a PM, and I'll forward the 2 PMs to you. You don't need to reply, just read them and make up your own mind whether he is genuine or a fake, and his reasons for sending the PMs. Will be happy to share my views if you ask (and you are genuine lol).

I said this before and will repeat it here. One of the weapons that pappies use is to paint oppositon candidates in a bad light, including declaring them as moles, so that they will be tainted and the pappies will be the winners once again.

Those 2 PMs are a major reason why I detest the fakes in this forum who pretend to be against pappies, but could actually be working for them. For those of you who are easily taken in by these moles and fakes, please get smarter and more observant.

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In 2012, a forummer who self-proclaimed himself as an ISD officer sent me 2 Personal Messages (PMs).

I'm not going to reveal the contents of these 2 PMs in the forum, but if anyone is interested, please indicate in this thread or send me a PM, and I'll forward the 2 PMs to you. You don't need to reply, just read them and make up your own mind whether he is genuine or a fake, and his reasons for sending the PMs. Will be happy to share my views if you ask (and you are genuine lol).

I said this before and will repeat it here. One of the weapons that pappies use is to paint oppositon candidates in a bad light, including declaring them as moles, so that they will be tainted and the pappies will be the winners once again.

Those 2 PMs are a major reason why I detest the fakes in this forum who pretend to be against pappies, but could actually be working for them. For those of you who are easily taken in by these moles and fakes, please get smarter and more observant.
ISD also interested in this mickey mouse forum? no wonder limping mas selemat can charbok to mudland.

jw5

Loyal
some say ignorance is bliss, i think knowledge is orgasmic! :p:p:p

bro, how do you know if the guy was telling the truth?

Quite certain that he wasn't, and he's a fake.
Another one of those manipulative tricks to give pappy an advantage, as if they didn't have enough. Sinkies really damn chum. :(

So do you want to be on the forwarding list? :wink:

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Quite certain that he wasn't, and he's a fake.
Another one of those manipulative tricks to give pappy an advantage, as if they didn't have enough. Sinkies really damn chum. :(

So do you want to be on the forwarding list? :wink:

me too, pls

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ISD also interested in this mickey mouse forum? no wonder limping mas selemat can charbok to mudland.
for sure so called impt peeps have their spies in ths forum and formerly CNA market talk, and now sgfuck

i belive the proof is floating around somewhere

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Moi think most here will be interested...jus like...i simply love to read Nigerian scams...and hope to recd 1 eberyday...to make moi day...:biggrin::p

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
This site is so interesting, if PAP is to pay me some money I will also support and IB around.

In 2012, a forummer who self-proclaimed himself as a former ISD officer sent me 2 Personal Messages (PMs).