• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Self Proclaimed ISD Officer Sent Me Two Pesonal Messages

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He claimed to be a former ISD officer. I have changed the post.

Many people claim to be many things.
Good thing about this fourm you can indulge in that fantasy.
Even outside of the forum we got that plain clothes one punch one kill special forces commando inside the public library.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Even outside of the forum we got that plain clothes one punch one kill special forces commando inside the public library.

That's me la Pii Narong, didn't you see my post #40 below?

OK all you mother sons forcing me to confess, I confess now, jw5 talking about me. I confess now that actually I'm not from ISD and I am not in Thailand selling screws, I'm from Singapore Armed Forces Commando Special Operation Force Counter Terrorists Plain Clothes Unit.

View attachment 14951

JPMorgan888

Alfrescian
Loyal
In 2012, a forummer who self-proclaimed himself as a former ISD officer sent me 2 Personal Messages (PMs).

I'm not going to reveal the contents of these 2 PMs in the forum, but if anyone is interested, please indicate in this thread or send me a PM, and I'll forward the 2 PMs to you. You don't need to reply, just read them and make up your own mind whether he is genuine or a fake, and his reasons for sending the PMs. Will be happy to share my views if you ask (and you are genuine lol).

I said this before and will repeat it here. One of the weapons that pappies use is to paint oppositon candidates in a bad light, including declaring them as moles, so that they will be tainted and the pappies will be the winners once again.

Those 2 PMs are a major reason why I detest the fakes in this forum who pretend to be against pappies, but could actually be working for them. For those of you who are easily taken in by these moles and fakes, please get smarter and more observant.

Interesting. Can you forward me the messages as well? I have a suspect in mind :smile:

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Although some PAP policies have benefitted me, but on the whole I can't let my selfish instinct over-ride my desire to vote for the betterment of singapore. That's why I am voting opposition in 2015. Plus, for every policy which I;ve benefiited, I can name at least 2 others that have cause injury to me. Housing policies in particular have injured me greatly. So if I do my plus and minus, on the whole, I still have to go for the opposition.

It is frustrating to see Pappies implementing policies which benefit PR and FTsh in Sickapore. This country is indeed sick. This list is long but all locals know what they are. Once you look at this list on voting day, your vote will not go to pappies.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is frustrating to see Pappies implementing policies which benefit PR and FTsh in Sickapore. This country is indeed sick. This list is long but all locals know what they are. Once you look at this list on voting day, your vote will not go to pappies.

Id love for you to say that if you actually owned a business here.

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
knn, i am very curious, buay tahan to b exact, can someone let know who is the isd occifer???

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course business owners will love a PAP-run corporate fascist state. Low taxes, cheap/underpaid workers and additional perks if you cozy up with the right politicians.

Just make sure the peasants don't revolt. :wink:

Name one country that doesn't do it....Singos be complaining because they have long been inside this bizarre bubble of we are the best....well we are not....we all want a nice condo, car, ktv hookers, overseas trips and high end brands....with our credit cards.

Others can make do with less....whats more attractive to business?

Shall we ask them all to fuck off then?

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh yes. Pave the way to rioting. The stupidity of following the same road that have led others to ruin is doubly dumb because you don't even require foresight.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Tuayapeh no need to be anybody.....I am already the king of the guis down here in hell./......

I am The Collector!!!

:smile:

jw5

Loyal
GE 2016 is not far away.

Anyone else interested in these PMs?

In 2012, a forummer who self-proclaimed himself as a former ISD officer sent me 2 Personal Messages (PMs).

I'm not going to reveal the contents of these 2 PMs in the forum, but if anyone is interested, please indicate in this thread or send me a PM, and I'll forward the 2 PMs to you. You don't need to reply, just read them and make up your own mind whether he is genuine or a fake, and his reasons for sending the PMs. Will be happy to share my views if you ask (and you are genuine lol).

I said this before and will repeat it here. One of the weapons that pappies use is to paint oppositon candidates in a bad light, including declaring them as moles, so that they will be tainted and the pappies will be the winners once again.

Those 2 PMs are a major reason why I detest the fakes in this forum who pretend to be against pappies, but could actually be working for them. For those of you who are easily taken in by these moles and fakes, please get smarter and more observant.