• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Self Proclaimed ISD Officer Sent Me Two Pesonal Messages

jw5

Loyal
Scroobal/Debonerman (real name: Mark Andrew Yeo Kah Ch$ng)

In your case, it's gongkahch$ng. :biggrin:

You die liao! Once he calls you a gongcheebye, it's code for stand on my gay side or face my gay wrath!.....LOL.....LOL

jw5

Loyal
Mark Andrew Yeo Kah Ch$ng

Scroobal, Debonerman and GoldenDragon are all your internet monikers. There is no f'kin elders or upstairs. Go fuck your deluded self. :wink:

Fuck lah my respected elder Golden Dragon from upstairs had sent instructions for me to behave and let you rant like a siao ah qua!...Now which lorong for Viet chicken dish?.....LOL.....LOL

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can't remember which thread it was. Your stay at room 1819 Riverview hotel, any complimentary extras from Ah Han? Or if is recent then forget about it. Lucky you they did not open the 15th floor butcher stall for you.

Ah Han up lorry several years ago. Nice guy. Yup, always staff rate for me. Understand another ex-cop took over his post. Some SI from Central. Used to chiong the HC there too. Makan at coffee house at least twice a month there.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fuck lah my respected elder Golden Dragon from upstairs had sent instructions for me to behave and let you rant like a siao ah qua!...Now which lorong for Viet chicken dish?.....LOL.....LOL

The more he is ignored, the higher his blood pressure goes. Never reply. He gets shiok sendiri.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can't remember which thread it was. Your stay at room 1819 Riverview hotel, any complimentary extras from Ah Han? Or if is recent then forget about it. Lucky you they did not open the 15th floor butcher stall for you.

Francis knows my only requirement. As long as not that room, I am fine. Lower floor no problem.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
He (GD) has also been contributing on many topics such as food, law, opposition politics, PAP, intra government matters of interest, etc. Not just opinions but also experiences.

In terms of content, one of the best that we have and yet we pour vitriol and on someone that is non-confrontational and accommodating.

Shake head.
hahaha....the kiss of death from scroobye...
he praises GD....GD is jialat now.....

anyway...I have always failed to understand how one who can stayed in a company/organisation for decades.....rise to very senior position.....and after retiring with pension benefits.......
has nothing good to say about the employer..... and worst will take every opportunity to slam the company/organisation.....

Last edited:

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
The internet moniker who claimed to be ex ISD was GoldenDragon.

Anyone else wants to receive the PMs he sent, foolishly thinking that it will gain him more respect?

pm me please. Im late, but just as eager.:biggrin:

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha....the kiss of death from scroobye...
he praises GD....GD is jialat now.....

anyway...I have always failed to understand how one who can stayed in a company/organisation for decades.....rise to very senior position.....and after retiring with pension benefits.......
has nothing good to say about the employer..... and worst will take every opportunity to slam the company/organisation.....
hahaha...let us see who else was praised by scroobye before...
1. tan js
2. vw
3.kopiuncle
4. pillay
5. AG rajah
6. CJ menon

pple he has accused of being dishonest...
1. LTK
2. CSM

list to be updated...pse contribute

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Grow up kids...ISD has no time for Losers in this Forum. They have better things to do like tackling ISIS. Stop hallucinating or bullshitting to show your retarded brains.

jw5

Loyal
Anybody else wants to be forwarded the PMs that former ISD agent (or so he claims :rolleyes: ) internet moniker GoldenDragon sent in 2012?

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anybody else wants to be forwarded the PMs that former ISD agent (or so he claims :rolleyes: ) internet moniker GoldenDragon sent in 2012?

why not post it for all and sundry to view instead?
good to know if it's as low-crass as mr flip the cheap charlie pleading for points :confused:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Does it come together with a photo of your anus in the form of an invitation? Non. merci beaucoup.