• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singaporean says his feelings kena cheated by Jap & Thai KTV girls, warns all Sg men!

Lizzert

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Singaporean says his feelings kena cheated by Jap & Thai KTV girls, warns all Sg

Dear Alvin,

I share your grief, I too was a victim. After I engaged the services of a prostitute , she abused my dick
by squeezing it with vaginal muscular contractions. My dick was abused in this manner until it became a limp, flaccid piece of
meat after the experience. But unlike you, I will persevere and continue to engage these whores to do battle again .

NoNewsGood

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Singaporean says his feelings kena cheated by Jap & Thai KTV girls, warns all Sg

KC trap all over again.

Do we ever learn?

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal

I can only say if you patronize such places, you got to have a relative higher EQ then all the girls.

Small head cannot be bigger then big head.

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal

I can only say if you patronize such places, you got to have a relative higher EQ then all the girls.

Small head cannot be bigger then big head.

Came across one PRC girl in health centre who holds engineering degree. They pretend to talk cock to let you feel superior but in reality, they can put you in their pocket on IQ alone.

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal

There is only one true test that a woman really loves you.

She will sacrifice her life for you, literally. Take a bullet, push you out of the way of a speeding car etc.

She will give and give (money included), and expect nothing but affection in return.

Action speaks louder than words, especially for women.

Nightlife women are tainted, even if they had never actually slept with anyone. Their soul or psyche is irreversibly tarnished.

The silly men think they are a white knight who will 'rescue' the helpless women. It all boils down to vanity, and thinking too highly of yourself.

Bro, seems you have not met an angle yet. Once kena charmed, you will know what fatal attraction is.

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal

You must mean angel, not angle. Need to edit post again. :wink:

LOL ..................... LOL

Bro, seems you have not met an angle yet. Once kena charmed, you will know what fatal attraction is.

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Taiwanese came back 2-3 years ago as singers/dancers. Some really very chio. They are giving PRCs a good fight. Can speak Hokkien somemore. But end of the day, they want $$$$$$.

Taiwanese good time girls can be angelic if they want to. Difficult to resist them unless you are a monk sworn to celibacy. Many sinkies yearn to return to Taiwan because memory runs deep. Must not let home OC know or passport sure kena cheong kong.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal

Girls in these joints are street smart not book smart. There is a whole world of difference. People that Ching these places will know what they are.
Came across one PRC girl in health centre who holds engineering degree. They pretend to talk cock to let you feel superior but in reality, they can put you in their pocket on IQ alone.

McDonaldsKid

Alfrescian
Loyal

I had a friend who claims he was bewitched before and therefore went into debt because of that woman.

Dumb fucker still owes me $1,000 cos I helped to pay off some of his debts.

Last edited:

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal

in these nightspot scenes, many women challenges each other and find great joy in flirting the weak men.
they know their job well.

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal

I seriously do not know the reason why some men like to go to find girls in Karaoke. You have to pay every girl who sit into the room. they are all wearing clothes and you can't go far at all.

Just go Geylang since the that is the final objective.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

You must mean angel, not angle. Need to edit post again. :wink:

LOL ..................... LOL

i tot you meant kurt angle the wrestle.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What a loser, this man

He cannot fuck well and fuck hard.

If he can, he will not be coming around moaning about being a sucker.

He will be getting Rolex watches & $$$ (real fucking Rolex and not Roleks like that fucking mantra number chanting hk14k) from the women and their cunts and bodies as well.
They will then be saying their sob stories to get money to pay and play those that can fuck hard and fuck well.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I seriously do not know the reason why some men like to go to find girls in Karaoke. You have to pay every girl who sit into the room. they are all wearing clothes and you can't go far at all.

It is different. Some enjoy the 'chase' others desire some 'feeling' before the act.

There are some whose small bro cannot 'hormat' when with a 'chicken.' But with singers and hostesses, they are okay.

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset

You obviously have not cheong Karaoke. You can go very far if you know how.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It is different. Some enjoy the 'chase' others desire some 'feeling' before the act.

There are some whose small bro cannot 'hormat' when with a 'chicken.' But with singers and hostesses, they are okay.
So true.:o

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

A woman's scholastic and career achievements do not interest me a bit.

What only matters is: Is she attractive? Fat and ugly ones won't get my time.