• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Transportation from heathrow to london

Johnie12

Anyone suggest me to get the details about the price details for the Transportation from heathrow to london

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anyone suggest me to get the details about the price details for the Transportation from heathrow to london

Welcome to the forum.

Essentially you have three options for getting into Central London:

1) Taxi (Licensed Black cab)
2) The Tube (London Underground)
3) Heathrow Express rail service

Unless you are travelling on business and your company is picking up the tab, I suggest you avoid taking a taxi 1). Expensive and you won't get much change from GBP40.

2) The Underground is a reasonable option. Single journey to central London is about GBP 7-8 but I suggest you purchase an Oyster card (equivalent to our EZ-link card) which is always cheaper than paying by cash.
3) One way trip from Heathrow to London Paddington is around GBP 21 but it's fast and a non stop train will get you there in 25mins.

If you don't have too much luggage, take option 2).

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To reduce hassles try to get a hotel that is near to a underground station. It will make getting around much easier. When I was in London the bed & breakfast place I was staying at lied to me about their location:mad:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
To reduce hassles try to get a hotel that is near to a underground station. It will make getting around much easier. When I was in London the bed & breakfast place I was staying at lied to me about their location:mad:

When I was in London many of the "motels" or B&B are run my Southern Asians, don't know why.