• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

See What a Hard Core PAP Supporter Get :(

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Source: The Real Singapore

DADDY WAS A HARDCORE SUPPORTER OF THE PAP AND THIS IS WHAT HE GETS WHEN HE GETS OLD
Post date: 5 Apr 2014 - 2:31pm

990x_4.jpg

Earlier this week, my dad was referred to Changi General Hospital by Bedok Polyclinic. He was diagnosed with blood infection which required immediate treatment.

To my dismay, the hospital made us waited for 8 hours before there was a bed available! It was a stressful experience for us all because the waiting area was a place with a lot of people moving in and out. My dad was already feeling unwell and had to undergo 8 hours wait just for a place to rest. Imagine what other patients with more critical conditions had to go through. Imagine how many people's health conditions had worsened because of that? People's lives we are talking about here, folks!

My dad was a strong supporter of the PAP since the days when PAP was formed. He told me stories about how he helped PAP to go around kampungs giving out breads and asking people to vote for the PAP. He was very active until his health disallowed him to continue doing so. When he is old and required medical attentions, he is screwed by the failed system of the party he supported. :(

In my opinion, the hospital bed crunch, housing, public transports, security as well as many other problems are caused by the insatiable greed of the PAP. The influx of foreigners had caused our infrastructure to fall apart and in the end, it was the people that suffer. All these because PAP decided that their progress was more important than the well-beings of the people who once supported and put their trusts in them.

GDP and big fat bonus are not the most important things in life but how much is enough?

The sad thing with life is people do not realise the problems exist until they affect them. I hope Singaporeans who are not yet affected wake up before you or your loved ones are affected.

Ex-PAP supporter

VnMoI4L.jpg

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
If your dad is LKY or his relatives...a bed will be ready for u even b4 you register...this is the fact ...

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The writer's dad managed to see the light before he conk out but there are still many oldies who are ardent supporters of the PAP even on their deathbeds..

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It doesn't matter what your political affiliation is, if you want decent healthcare please avoid CGH.

I wouldn't even trust CGH with my sick pets.

Also, unless you are Than Shwe or Mugabe or Old Fart himself, you're just a peasant and you'll face hospital bed shortages. Suck it up.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
20070410_Lee-Hsien-Loong_0_5_0_6_0.jpg

HAHAHA..Ah pek lu mai siao lah, pay me a bit of tax expect me to give you a bed, gimme billions then say lah. For now you die your business lah, fuck back to cgh and wait..hahahah

Suicide

Alfrescian
Loyal
YOU DIE YOUR OWN PROBLEM....that is PAP's message to you 60.1% Fools who voted in this government! :oIo:

goldenmonkey

Alfrescian
Loyal
Evidence of meritocracy PAP has been preaching - same treatment for all, PAP supporters or not. He just did not read the party's manifesto properly.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The writer's dad managed to see the light before he conk out but there are still many oldies who are ardent supporters of the PAP even on their deathbeds..

I was an ardent oldie supporter of PAP.

I still am an ardent supporter of PAP and LKY.

EXCEPT THIS TIME I WANT TO SEE THEM ALL SUPPORTED BY PIANO WIRES FROM LAMP POSTS AND SEE THEM ALL DANCING THE COLLABORATOR DANCE UNDER THE LAMP POSTS

tanakow

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe the writer is an PAP IB trying to give the impression that PAP apparachit do not enjoy advantages.

Evidence of meritocracy PAP has been preaching - same treatment for all, PAP supporters or not. He just did not read the party's manifesto properly.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
pm.jpg

Not to worry ah pek, no one will be left behind. I will ask my ministers to make sure this sort of things won't happen again, you have my assurance on this. This happens once in 50 years. Do not let this affect your views towards Fts, let's integrate with them for a better tomorrow.

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I believe the writer is an PAP IB trying to give the impression that PAP apparachit do not enjoy advantages.

A mere PAP supporter doesn't get any special advantages. You need to be a rank-and-file elite member of the party, preferably be a relative of the Familee.

Most of the running dogs in PAP grassroots organizations are just useful idiots for errands.

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If your dad is LKY or his relatives...a bed will be ready for u even b4 you register...this is the fact ...

This is also a fact, if you are LKY's relatives and sick overseas, SIA would convert one of its jet to fly you back.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I find the writer very strange, you mean if you are PAP supporter then there is a queue for PAP supporter like the express lane for business and first class passengers in Suvarnabhumbi Airport?

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not say me black heart. Sinking land is in this state becos of writer's lao peh. Good lor, get what he vote for.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I find the writer very strange, you mean if you are PAP supporter then there is a queue for PAP supporter like the express lane for business and first class passengers in Suvarnabhumbi Airport?

Those PAP supporters will que for the fucking lamp posts as well when the time for Singaporeans come and cleansing of Singapore from the PAP filth and corruptions can start