• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ladies and Gentlemen.....

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Introducing the new logo of the National Gallery Singapore!!! :biggrin:

NationalGallerySingaporeLogo_zpsf5fd948a.jpg

Last edited:

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I wonder how much they paid for the design of the new logo?

I would be happy to draw the two red rectangles for them for two dollars! :biggrin:

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I would be happy to draw the two red rectangles for them for two dollars! :biggrin:

I think the monkey at the zoo, could design a better logo...who is this Chris lee ( related??)...quick, fond out where he got his education & which design school he graduated from & stop sending your children there..... ha ha ha ha

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

I think the monkey at the zoo, could design a better logo...who is this Chris lee ( related??)...quick, fond out where he got his education & which design school he graduated from & stop sending your children there..... ha ha ha ha

Ya sure the monkeys will tell you they are victims too