• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kelings.. Do you trust them?

Royalblood

Alfrescian
Loyal
No, based on experience they can't be trusted in general.

My relative had a business deal with a NRI based in Singapore, and that fucker owe my relative a balance of $20k with no intention to pay back. My relative has since commenced legal actions against that pariah ah neh.

I have also experienced for myself first hand how dishonest they can be. Years ago when I was studying overseas, I had this Malaysian Indian friend whom I was quite close to. When I am done with a semester, I got this Malaysian Indian friend to help me sell some of my textbooks as he claimed to know where to sell them. Told him I wanted around 200sgd for all the used textbook(those books easily cost ard sgd450 new and was in pretty good condition) and that bugger actually had the balls to shamelessly tell me that he sold all my textbooks for around 110sgd, without even consulting me beforehand....seriously wtf man. There is no way for me to find out who he sold the books to and how much he actually pocketed from the sales of my used textbooks.

They can't be trusted, it is a fact, period. But some people say it is racist, when we are merely stating honest facts about Indians.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

My relative had a business deal with a NRI based in Singapore, and that fucker owe my relative a balance of $20k with no intention to pay back. My relative has since commenced legal actions against that pariah ah neh.

I have also experienced for myself first hand how dishonest they can be. Years ago when I was studying overseas, I had this Malaysian Indian friend whom I was quite close to. When I am done with a semester, I got this Malaysian Indian friend to help me sell some of my textbooks as he claimed to know where to sell them. Told him I wanted around 200sgd for all the used textbook(those books easily cost ard sgd450 new and was in pretty good condition) and that bugger actually had the balls to shamelessly tell me that he sold all my textbooks for around 110sgd, without even consulting me beforehand....seriously wtf man. There is no way for me to find out who he sold the books to and how much he actually pocketed from the sales of my used textbooks.

They can't be trusted, it is a fact, period. But some people say it is racist, when we are merely stating honest facts about Indians.

You are lucky, a very close buddy just got underpaid for a job in Sydney by AUD50k last month yes its 50,000 aussie dollars. He built a production line (half mil) for this company all run by angmohs but owner is 2nd generation northern ahneh in Australia. The mama just told home, "relax we intend to build another 3 lines in Melbourne, Perth and Brisbane, you'll be well rewarded then". My buddy an angmoh cannot tahan, now legal case.

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
i also got my fair share of betray by keleng.
just recently got backstab by a keleng clerk.
in the past,use to bring her go out makan during lunch.help her change the empty mineral water dispenser.help this and that.
recently new manager come.knnnccb...she very fast in carrying balls.backstab a lot of us including me saying we away come late for work,go long lunch , and go off work early.
manager not very happy fuck all of us. the keleng score 1 up. manager then ask her to keep a close watch on all staff.
she also got other back stab story...the more i type, the more my blood boil.
knnccbb chao keleng

up you for the good thread

Last edited:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i also got my fair share of betray by keleng.
just recently got backstab by a keleng clerk.
in the past,use to bring her go out makan during lunch.help her change the empty mineral water dispenser.help this and that.
recently new manager come.knnnccb...she very fast in carrying balls.backstab a lot of us including me saying we away come late for work,go long lunch , and go off work early.
manager not very happy fuck all of us. the keleng score 1 up. manager then ask her to keep a close watch on all staff.
she also got other back stab story...the more i type, the more my blood boil.
knnccbb chao keleng

up you for the good thread

you treat keling like small snake ...whack them up properly inside out.

search

Alfrescian
Loyal
Among the singapore-born singaporeans, I had the worst encounters with kelings.

And Among all the many different countries's FTs/foreign workers working in singapore, I also had the worst encounters with kelings.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Honestly speaking it's truly sickening that this racism tag is only placed on chinese yup chinese cos m&ds can say whatever they like about shit skins and somehow people won't take offence. It's just ridiculous that they behave like this and you cannot retaliate if not it's racism.

In this fucking country the word racism has truly been misused.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm not a racist chap.. I have many good Malay friends and also many buddies from my Cina community.. But I tend to stay away from Kelings after having bad experiences in the past of being befriending them..

Back in my old neighbourhood, during my younger days, my Kakis used to be friends from all races.. Used to be pally with these 2 Kelings from my old neighbourhood.. Helped them out when they needed help.. Then both these Kelings in cahoots to play me out over certain matters.. Funny thing was the elder of the 2 Keling also played out his younger keling kaki.. Keling betraying another Keling..:biggrin:

Trust is important to me.. I then avoided these 2 Pariahs after marriage and moved out of my neighborhood.. Recently I was back from my latest offshore job trip and upon reaching back to base in Tuas last week, I received a familiar number from this Keling who betrayed me back then.. One joker from my old neighbourhood gave my new Hp no to that Keling..

As usual, he was pretending to be nice with me during the phone conversation and asking me how's things now for me and my wife... I'm familiar with this Keling modus operandi.. Usually every call by him has many hidden agendas..

Thankfully Iphone has this call blocker function.. I duly blocked his no after he put down the phone..:biggrin: Thanks to Iphone for having this priceless function..

My best Malay friend used to say that he would never ever trust a Keling.. Even my late Ah Kong used to say that too..:biggrin:

Do you trust Kelings..??? :biggrin:

I don't trust them and the people who zap me.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good question. Ask Bill Gates he trust the Shiva Indians?

He has now a Shiva Indian CEO in his company? Ever since they think Shivians are clever in maths and make good IT people, see now that BG has to have a Shivans as CEO.

The cobra really strike at BG and soon MS angmoh workers will be Shiva temples worshippers too.

In the bygone days, races mixed freely, visiting one another's homes. Anyone with an O level education coming from an English stream school would have friends from different races. As the education level went up, the mix was event more prominent.

I put it down to the Govt policies that lends itself to racial segregation leading to communal distrust. Look at all the self help bodies such as Sinda, Mendaki etc. For the Malay community, Wahibism and PAP forcing the community to end up as political toy has made it worse.

People are inherently born innocent. They are nutured to become what they become.

Gone are the days when you screwed a bird with no thoughts of race, religion etc. If she was good looking, great body, conversation can begin.

Sadly the Malay, Indian and Eurasian communities have gone backwards. They are no longer seen in upper echelons of the. Civil Service or Public bodies, in Academia etc. End of a great era courtesy of the PAP.

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
On top of the list of race you cannot trust is ............................ Angmoh, esp the English people.

Why?

Which race can colonized Shiva Indians country for more than 200 years, then leave in 1 piece. Their English language, cultures and way of life using ovens for cooking are still preserved, not corrupted by the Shiva Indians.

The evil English stole the biggest diamond rock from the Shivans and displayed in the Tower of London. Yet not ashamed they stole it and thick skined to say they kept it for you safekeeping ...... wtf.

If you are trapped in a pit hole with a revolver, a keling, a Englishman and five poisonous snakes, What you do.

Kill the English man first.

Q: You are trapped in a pit hole with a revolver, a Keling and five poisonous snakes. What do you do?

A: Shoot the Keling six times

This is for bro Zeddy..

http://www.singsupplies.com/showthr...wn-on-Singaporean-Indians&p=875453#post875453

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
On top of the list of race you cannot trust is ............................ Angmoh, esp the English people.

Why?

Which race can colonized Shiva Indians country for more than 200 years, then leave in 1 piece. Their English language, cultures and way of life using ovens for cooking are still preserved, not corrupted by the Shiva Indians.

The evil English stole the biggest diamond rock from the Shivans and displayed in the Tower of London. Yet not ashamed they stole it and thick skined to say they kept it for you safekeeping ...... wtf.

If you are trapped in a pit hole with a revolver, a keling, a Englishman and five poisonous snakes, What you do.

Kill the English man first.

But boss always say angmoh is the best, are you referring to an Indian from England?

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
i trust bro muthukali that he won't thrust me, i am writing this joke this morning although i felt like shit.