• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kelings.. Do you trust them?

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm not a racist chap.. I have many good Malay friends and also many buddies from my Cina community.. But I tend to stay away from Kelings after having bad experiences in the past of being befriending them..

Back in my old neighbourhood, during my younger days, my Kakis used to be friends from all races.. Used to be pally with these 2 Kelings from my old neighbourhood.. Helped them out when they needed help.. Then both these Kelings in cahoots to play me out over certain matters.. Funny thing was the elder of the 2 Keling also played out his younger keling kaki.. Keling betraying another Keling..:biggrin:

Trust is important to me.. I then avoided these 2 Pariahs after marriage and moved out of my neighborhood.. Recently I was back from my latest offshore job trip and upon reaching back to base in Tuas last week, I received a familiar number from this Keling who betrayed me back then.. One joker from my old neighbourhood gave my new Hp no to that Keling..

As usual, he was pretending to be nice with me during the phone conversation and asking me how's things now for me and my wife... I'm familiar with this Keling modus operandi.. Usually every call by him has many hidden agendas..

Thankfully Iphone has this call blocker function.. I duly blocked his no after he put down the phone..:biggrin: Thanks to Iphone for having this priceless function..

My best Malay friend used to say that he would never ever trust a Keling.. Even my late Ah Kong used to say that too..:biggrin:

Do you trust Kelings..??? :biggrin:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
don't need to trust..just follow this opposite rule.
e.g. shake head no means yes
they say this woman chio means not chio
they say done means not done

so on..

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Spent a short time in Changi Hilton during the early 2000s but not as an inmate..

Encountered first hand experience how Malaysian Kelings employed by the Prison Service conducting themselves when on duty..

To be brutally honest, they were worst scums than snakes.. They were called '' hantu '' or ghost in Malay by inmates or by local Prison officers.. They tend to be proud of donning the blue uniform.. For these Malaysian Kelings, its some sort of a badge of honour to wear the uniform of the S'pore Prisons Servce..

These Kelings would report to Senior Officers over small issues resulting in the inmates being charged and punished..

They would also snitch on their fellow colleagues.. The more they snitched the better their chances of promotion..Usually its the local officers who were victims of these snaky Pariahs from Malaysia.. Doesn't matter if they were inside the same team when on duty.. Every local officers were wary of any Keling from Malaysia deployed in their team..

Thats how our Prison system works..

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the bygone days, races mixed freely, visiting one another's homes. Anyone with an O level education coming from an English stream school would have friends from different races. As the education level went up, the mix was event more prominent.

I put it down to the Govt policies that lends itself to racial segregation leading to communal distrust. Look at all the self help bodies such as Sinda, Mendaki etc. For the Malay community, Wahibism and PAP forcing the community to end up as political toy has made it worse.

People are inherently born innocent. They are nutured to become what they become.

Gone are the days when you screwed a bird with no thoughts of race, religion etc. If she was good looking, great body, conversation can begin.

Sadly the Malay, Indian and Eurasian communities have gone backwards. They are no longer seen in upper echelons of the. Civil Service or Public bodies, in Academia etc. End of a great era courtesy of the PAP.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In the bygone days, races mixed freely, visiting one another's homes. Anyone with an O level education coming from an English stream school would have friends from different races. As the education level went up, the mix was event more prominent.

I put it down to the Govt policies that lends itself to racial segregation leading to communal distrust. Look at all the self help bodies such as Sinda, Mendaki etc. For the Malay community, Wahibism and PAP forcing the community to end up as political toy has made it worse.

People are inherently born innocent. They are nutured to become what they become.

Gone are the days when you screwed a bird with no thoughts of race, religion etc. If she was good looking, great body, conversation can begin.

Sadly the Malay, Indian and Eurasian communities have gone backwards. They are no longer seen in upper echelons of the. Civil Service or Public bodies, in Academia etc. End of a great era courtesy of the PAP.

Interesting that you mentioned Wahabbism..

A good colleague a Malay chap just mentioned this to me few days ago.. As a beer guzzling happy go lucky Muslim, he is totally against the spread of Wahabbism in this country..

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
When the first batch of Indian Indians and PRC Chinese PMETs came into the workforce, I had conversations with them. The Indians had a sense of superiority and made it clear that they were an asset in a nice way. The PRC chaps talked about how good Singapore was and they really fortunate to come here.

10 years later, both will tell you that they are far superior and we owe them a living for saving our country. And both do not treat Singapore as their country despite holding Singapore passports. Both however will tell how good our passport is for travel.

I don't trust Kelings but I don't trust Chinks either.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's the Saudi that unleashed this potent strain of Islam by funding mosques and religious schools nearly 30 years ago with the oil money. It proved to be a disaster for countries that accepted their money and to them. They themselves are fighting the disease that they spread.

Malaysia and Singapore have now banned. Saudi donations.

Interesting that you mentioned Wahabbism..

A good colleague a Malay chap just mentioned this to me few days ago.. As a beer guzzling happy go lucky Muslim, he is totally against the spread of Wahabbism in this country..

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dont touch them. If have to, pole must be at least 5m long. Doesnt matter if they are your subordinates or superior.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah Nehs like to talk a lot. That alone is not necessarily a bad thing. However, they need someone to rein them in and make them walk the talk.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
zed cannot trust these shit skins.Fuckers like to play you out and each other too. You aren't the only one that got played out like that, it's a very very common occurrence. Take note of this here: Helped them out when they needed help.. Then both these Kelings in cahoots to play me out over certain matters..

Notice one thing here. Before the elder one played out the younger one whom did both of them helped one another to play out? You. Why did they do that? Because you aren't a shit skin. Notice one thing shit skins will always aid each other or side one another to play out the non shit skin. Alot of ignorant chinese or chinese dogs aren't aware of this and if you are a non shit skin amongst a group of shit skins these fuckers will turn on you first or play you out or make use of you. Period. This is different from a shit skin being amongst a group of chinese or m&d friends. It sucks that some chinese love to become dogs of other races.

Btw zed have those 2 kelings ever helped you in anything before? Back in those days when you were still friends if let's say you needed help would you consider approaching them or not because you knew in the back of your mind they wouldn't aid you.

Before you answer i can guess it's no right?

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kelings are good when you go makan and drink with them.

man they really got plenty of things to talk about.

they also keep asking about you how are you doing is everything okay. Very nice.

but not sure if they get drunk. I read many of them got into alot of troubles when they are drunk.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro Zhihau, better to learn our lessons and just be careful when dealing with their kind..

That's correct. Remember you can be damn nice to them but what's the use if they treat you like shit or want to make use of you. Probably someone else would come in and as usual blame the chinese when it's the shit skins that play out chinese or m&ds etc.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
zed cannot trust these shit skins.Fuckers like to play you out and each other too. You aren't the only one that got played out like that, it's a very very common occurrence. Take note of this here: Helped them out when they needed help.. Then both these Kelings in cahoots to play me out over certain matters..

Notice one thing here. Before the elder one played out the younger one whom did both of them helped one another to play out? You. Why did they do that? Because you aren't a shit skin. Notice one thing shit skins will always aid each other or side one another to play out the non shit skin. Alot of ignorant chinese or chinese dogs aren't aware of this and if you are a non shit skin amongst a group of shit skins these fuckers will turn on you first or play you out or make use of you. Period. This is different from a shit skin being amongst a group of chinese or m&d friends. It sucks that some chinese love to become dogs of other races.

Btw zed have those 2 kelings ever helped you in anything before? Back in those days when you were still friends if let's say you needed help would you consider approaching them or not because you knew in the back of your mind they wouldn't aid you.

Before you answer i can guess it's no right?

Ok Jah, they did help me out back then over certain matters.. So I too reciprocate when they seek my help...In the end they played me out when they sold Arai helmet to another chap..

This happened 7 years ago..

I lent this Arai helmet to the elder Keling.. Keling then dishonestly sold the helmet to another guy and took the money.. After I found out about this, I fucked him up and me and my Malay Kakis nearly whacked the Keling and the younger Keling.. Both apologised profusely and begged me not to report the matter to the Police..

I didn't report the matter to the Police.. In the end, he got himself in trouble with the law when he molested his colleague.. The younger Keling meanwhile is now rotting inside prison for drug trafficking..

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You are stuck in a pit together with a AH NEH , a SNAKE

You have a revolver and only 1 round left , who do you shoot? :biggrin: