• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I was zapped, I am being zapped, who zapped,...............

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Screwbye, the chow chee bye said he have been away for sometime yet post a thread on zapping. So 'been away' means never login using the moniker, doesn't mean never surf SBF. :rolleyes:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
People need not be zapped into moderation to leave, some leave straightway. By the way, if you can't figure it out who these contributors are you are probably have no idea what they wrote about.

Screwbye, the chow chee bye. Who the fuck are you to decide who is good contributor? You say good means good arh? Got any example boh? Can also quote yourself leh. FUCK YOUR MOTHER PHUA CHEE BYE! still trying to behave a class above the rest?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Needed to focus on something that had to be done. Have to commit and be disciplined. Reminded me of the months that I had to go cold turkey on ciggies years ago.

Screwbye, the chow chee bye said he have been away for sometime yet post a thread on zapping. So 'been away' means never login using the moniker, doesn't mean never surf SBF. :rolleyes:

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
People need not be zapped into moderation to leave, some leave straightway. By the way, if you can't figure it out who these contributors are you are probably have no idea what they wrote about.

Talk so much for what? Is it so hard to name one of them?
I see that you have been zapped a couple hundred of points off since your return. Does it affect you? Are you leaving the forum soon?
Do you see yourself as a contributor? You have been away for a year? Any changes? SBF closing down?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
These are subjective. We should not discourage anyone only those like GeylangUncle and spammers. We should encourage everyone to contribute. Instead so many clones and zapping having a profile.

A good contributor has nothing to do with intensity and intellectual prowess. Someone sharing how he grooms his dog or how he grows ferns indoors. Also helpful are those who gives us blow by blow account on how Uncle caught Aunty with his panties down in the neighbour's flat. All good fun.

Screwing the PAP is off course very welcomed. Can't wait for another Anal Doctor candidate from the PAP.

Screwbye, the chow chee bye. Who the fuck are you to decide who is good contributor? You say good means good arh? Got any example boh? Can also quote yourself leh. FUCK YOUR MOTHER PHUA CHEE BYE! still trying to behave a class above the rest?

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Talk so much for what? Is it so hard to name one of them?
I see that you have been zapped a couple hundred of points off since your return. Does it affect you? Are you leaving the forum soon?
Do you see yourself as a contributor? You have been away for a year? Any changes? SBF closing down?

Screwbye, the chow chee bye, enjoys putting others forumers down with his queen's england. To screwbye, anyone else opinions besides his is not worth reading.

jw5

Loyal
Mark Andrew Yeo Kah Chong who uses the internet moniker [scroobal] in SBF

Relax. Points don't mean anything.

Only your real life does.

LOL ................ LOL

Keeping seeing such posts quite frequently.

I was away for sometime so not sure what happened. Anyone can throw some light on this. What is going on. I recall that we had the point systems for quite a long while but what changed.

When thru some old posts and noticed a lot of stalking. Also noticed lots of good contributors missing.

jw5

Loyal
Mark Andrew Yeo Kah Chong aka scroobal.

The New Father Of Singapore and The Saviour Of All Sinkie Peasants.

LOL .................. LOL

I saved you. He was running rings around you. It was becoming embarrassing. Calling someone "chump" in not the zenith of one's wisdom. He not only knew who to pick but his of the command of the language and history was far superior than yours.

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I noticed here and also the other forum there's some people having negative points.
Under what condition will they got their points deducted from +ve to -ve?
Can their points be restored back?

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I noticed here and also the other forum there's some people having negative points.
Under what condition will they got their points deducted from +ve to -ve?
Can their points be restored back?

Try posting pictures of faecal matter. I guarantee you, 100% or your money back, that your points will be negative within 24 hours.

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Try posting pictures of faecal matter. I guarantee you, 100% or your money back, that your points will be negative within 24 hours.

I ever saw some heated argument exchange between 2 people.

One is an old bird with hundred of points who used a lot of "bad language".
Whereas the other is pretty new to the forum with very few points who is more cautious with his words.
In the end the new bird got his points zapped all the way till -ve into moderation.

Why is this so?
Is it because the new bird is not much of a contributor?
Who in this case got the right to deduct points from a person?

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Keeping seeing such posts quite frequently.

I was away for sometime so not sure what happened. Anyone can throw some light on this. What is going on. I recall that we had the point systems for quite a long while but what changed.

When thru some old posts and noticed a lot of stalking. Also noticed lots of good contributors missing.

you mean something like this?
Narong Wongwan.jpg
Narong Wongwan.jpg
Narong Wongwan.jpg
Narong Wongwan.jpg

Last edited:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Want Points, BUY INFp...Stop begging for Free Points like Kopisai and gang! :oIo:

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
buy points will only make sam laugh his way to the bank.
then somebody will zap to zero point.
again he buy points..and sam cash register ring non stop.
the cycle continue

Last edited:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
buy points will only make sam laugh his way to the bank.
then somebody will zap to zero point.
again he buy points..and sam cash register ring non stop.
the cycle continue
Nothing is for free in this world.