• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

addiction

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
you all won't believe this, there was 2 years i spent at s'pore technologies that i went without medicine and was coping well. after i left, i must take medicine and has been eating what they want to feed me for the past 9 years, there was a time, i try to break the habit for 2 weeks, and i become very tired maybe due to withdrawal symtoms. only these fuckers know what they have done, fuck you!!!

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
i dun need that, with the mindfucking i received from them daily, i think it's more hard core than what i need. to be precise, i dun need hallucination or mood drugs, they are really sons of the bitches! they better fucking give me accountability, if i did wrong, i am not afraid to be tankup but if they fuck me with harm intentionally, they better fucking pay for it. i lose my life it's ok...they better fucking put the crony in jail.

Told me to upgrade to hard drugs.

Last edited:

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Addiction cannot be stopped by yourself you need higher power to help.

I can stay away from Sammyboy for at least a year without serious side effects.