• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pinky's Uncle Says S'pore Is "Home Away From Home" For Pinoys

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not sure of Tony and Pinky are cousins or uncle/nephew.

Very complicated and incestuous familee tree.

weetheamseng1.jpg

Truly an exceptionalLee family.

The PM and President are supposed to act as dual key to safe guard our reserves.
Now, I am not so sure if it is dual key or duplicate key :(

And the 60% see no conflict of interest :mad:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Truly an exceptionalLee family.

The PM and President are supposed to act as dual key to safe guard our reserves.
Now, I am not so sure if it is dual key or duplicate key :(

And the 60% see no conflict of interest :mad:

It is ok.

Just hang those two together from the same lamp post

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mr Alan Chng, president of the Singapore Philippines Association, and president and CEO of Canon Marketing, said: "I can see a huge potential in the Philippines. Every sector is growing -- tourism is growing, manufacturing is growing. I think the electronics sector is very fast growing as well, and the Business Processing Organisations (BPOs), I think there's a huge influx. I think the growth is exponential.

"If you look at all the ASEAN countries, places like Indonesia, they are also seeing huge growth. The advantage in Philippines is the people, they are English speaking, they are very helpful, always willing to learn, very hungry and it's very easy to train them because of the language."

How dumb can this sinkee be? He lives in a make-believe world as his description of Pinoys are totally wrong.

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is diplomatic cock talk. He means to say sinkie land is the economic refugee camp for Pinoys. Every Pinoy speaks English with irritating American slang. Who wants them? China, Malaysia, Indonesia? So, where do they go to?

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Philippines said on Saturday it had awarded the US$390-million deal to renovate, expand and operate the Mactan-Cebu international airport to India's GMR Infrastructure Ltd and local partner Megawide Construction Corp......

It took the DOTC more than three months to award the project after one of the six other bidders, Philippine conglomerate Filinvest Development Corp,(wonder why no mention of Changi Airport International by BT?) raised a conflict-of-interest issue against the GMR-Megawide group.....

GMR operates and maintains three airports in New Delhi and Hyderabad in India, and in Istanbul. Megawide is a Philippine construction firm that has won three out of five PPP contracts........

http://www.businesstimes.com.sg/bre...cebu-airport-deal-gmr-megawide-group-20140405

...The Department of Transportation and Communications (DOTC) ...said it was standing by its decision to award the P17.5-billion Mactan-Cebu International Airport contract to the GMR-Megawide consortium, even as Sen. Sergio Osmeña III stepped in to stop the project...........

The tender for the project was ...delayed...as the government investigated allegations by a losing bidder, Filinvest-CAI that GMR-Megawide did not have the financial capability to undertake the project.
Filinvest also called for the disqualification of GMR-Megawide..... alleging conflict-of-interest violations....
The conflict-of-interest allegation involves a key official of Malaysia Airports Holdings—which is a partner of a rival bidder for the Cebu airport deal—who is also a director of two airports that GMR operates in India.......

More important, the public does not need to be serviced by an operator “with a derogatory track record and a recent history of financial operating losses,” he said.
Read more: http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/592172/dotc-stands-firm-on-cebu-airport-deal#ixzz2y4f9Qc3I

Well this is how they reciprocate.

Perfect timing by the Pinoys to announce contracts (and therefore jobs) to India while Tony was in Pinoyland to gives Aid and and celebrate jobs for Pinoys . In return Pinoy give contracts to India instead of Changi (which runs the supposedly world's best airport).
No different from pappy giving scholarships/PR/Citizenship to PRC's who than run road to the West/return to China after graduation.

Did the 30% elect him to do this?

Last edited:

AungSanSuShi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Truly an exceptionalLee family. The PM and President are supposed to act as dual key to safe guard our reserves. And the 60% see no conflict of interest
Wait till the 60% discover the following: 1. Relatives and close cronies of Familee have been establishing shell companies in BVI, Caymans, Malta, Mauritius, Seychelles to trade under Temasick's umbrella. Funds are on "loan" from Temasick for these relatives and close cronies to invest. Borrowed funds are returned to Temasick with very little or near zero interest. 2. These relatives and close cronies of Familee have US or UK passports. When registering shell companies in the abovementioned countries, they register using their US or UK passports, never using Sinkie passports. I don't have to tell you why, do I? 3. The head of the civil serpents is a very trusted servant of Familee. His wife has been roped in to help the exceptional family. BTW his wife is born in Sinkieland, a Teochew and holds a US passport. Why US passport? Refer to (2).

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wait till the 60% discover the following: 1. Relatives and close cronies of Familee have been establishing shell companies in BVI, Caymans, Malta, Mauritius, Seychelles to trade under Temasick's umbrella. Funds are on "loan" from Temasick for these relatives and close cronies to invest. Borrowed funds are returned to Temasick with very little or near zero interest. 2. These relatives and close cronies of Familee have US or UK passports. When registering shell companies in the abovementioned countries, they register using their US or UK passports, never using Sinkie passports. I don't have to tell you why, do I? 3. The head of the civil serpents is a very trusted servant of Familee. His wife has been roped in to help the exceptional family. BTW his wife is born in Sinkieland, a Teochew and holds a US passport. Why US passport? Refer to (2).

This bugger?

making+policies+for+SG+future.gif

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Piano wire will be the answer to all of Singapore problems
Cleansing of the fucking filth from smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY and his collaborators

They will dance and dance under the lamp posts once singaporeans find out the extent of what they stole and stole from all of us.

SINGAPOREANS WILL NOT FORGIVE THEM AND THOSE THAT AID THEM IN THE FUCKING AND STEALING OF OUR MONEY
THOSE PAP BASTARDS CAN SEEK FORGIVENESS FROM GOD AND THE DEVIL AFTER WE SEND THEM THERE