• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Foreign cocks better?]Chris Ho reveals true allegence of Sinkieland's LGBT community

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
DJ Chris Ho mocks SAF advert and says: "I'm with you foreigners! Kill...S'poreans"
Posted on 04 April 2014 | 27,724 views

chrishomain.jpg

Inset photo: ST

Stomper Tee Seng came across a facebook post by MediaCorp's Lush 99.5FM DJ Chris Ho, where he declared that he wanted to kill Singaporeans.

Chris Ho made the comment on his facebook page in response to a photo of an SAF ad at a bus stop, asking Singaporeans how far they would go to protect the country.

This was the comment he wrote: "How far...? Let's see... I'm with you foreigners! Kill the **** Singaporeans but not my friends, can?"

Several of Chris Ho's friends commented on his post, with one agreeing with his comment with a resounding "CAN!", and others criticizing the SAF poster.

Tee Seng wrote in an email to Stomp:

"MediaCorp DJ Chris Ho wants to join foreigners and kill Singaporeans

"I was shocked when I came across this facebook post by Lush 99.5FM DJ Chris Ho.

"Commenting on a photo of an SAF poster, he wrote, 'I'm with you foreigners. Kill the **** Singaporeans but not my friends, can?'

"What kind of joke is this? If he hates Singaporeans so much, why is he still here?

"I used to be a fan of his but now he has gone too far, asking foreigners to kill Singaporeans."

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: [Foreign cocks better?]Chris Ho reveals true allegence of Sinkieland's LGBT commu

This is why there is no business for shock jocks in Sinkieland.

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: [Foreign cocks better?]Chris Ho reveals true allegence of Sinkieland's LGBT commu

x'whore is muh sifu. he is the best. he think exactly like me, but i don't suck dicks like ugly loser

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sinkies hate sinkies. It's a fact.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Sinkies hate sinkies. It's a fact.

Ahquas hate sinkies, in Thailand we call these people "toot" this is exactly the same word as anus.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Ahquas hate sinkies, in Thailand we call these people "toot" this is exactly the same word as anus.

Oh yes i heard of this word before. It's referred to men as in gay cos they like to have butt sex. Something like batty boy or backside boy in jamaica.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal

What rebel image? He's just a fuckwit

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

What rebel image? He's just a fuckwit

This toot is either crying crying for attention or if he is telling the truth how he feels mean he likes FTs and hates sinkies.

Anyway this toot had since apoligised, his media masters are behind him, so lets move on
. However please read the full test below and ask yourself is this an apology at all?

Radio DJ Chris Ho apologises for controversial Facebook post
Comment on army recruitment slogan
meant to be 'satirical'
Published on Apr 05, 2014 8:30 AM

ST_20140405_WSCHRIS05_8_4087059e.jpg

A Mediacorp Lush 99.5FM DJ apologised yesterday for a controversial Facebook post in which he called for Singaporeans to be killed.

Mr Chris Ho commented on an army recruitment advertisement on the social media platform on Thursday.

The campaign, launched last December, bears the slogan: "How far would you go to protect our home?"

The Singaporean wrote in response: "How far...? Let's see... I'm with you foreigners! Kill the **** Singaporeans but not my friends, can?"

His comment caused fury among netizens and was reposted on citizen journalism portal Stomp.

Contributor Tee Seng said: "What kind of joke is this? If he hates Singaporeans so much, why is he still here? I used to be a fan of his but he has gone too far."

Mr Ho told The Straits Times yesterday he was surprised by the response. "It is such a far-fetched statement that I'm shocked that
Singaporeans are taking it so seriously," he said, adding that the "satirical" message was meant to mock the campaign slogan. "Hello, Singaporeans, you mean you need people to give you a wake-up call to defend the country?" he asked.

"Why should the question be put forth as such? Singaporeans who love the country would know what to do."

He said he
wanted to allude to the rising levels of anti-foreigner sentiment here. The ex-Straits Times rock columnist added: "I think Singaporeans are looking for a new Anton Casey... I'm not advocating genocide."

He was referring to the 39-year-old British wealth manager who moved to Australia after sparking a furore by calling public transport commuters "poor people".

Two hours after he spoke to The Straits Times, Mr Ho posted a formal apology on Facebook, reading: "My satirical remark was not meant to offend anyone at all. Sorry if a wake-up jibe offended your sense of what's right. At the end of the day, I never once denied I am, myself, a Singaporean too."

Ms Georgina Chang, vice-president of English programming for music in MediaCorp's radio division, said: "We do not condone Chris Ho's statements on his personal Facebook page. They do not reflect the philosophy or opinions of Lush 99.5FM.

"Chris has always been a strong supporter of local talent, however he maintains a satirical personality online, and his intentions can be misinterpreted."

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal

This toot is either crying crying for attention or if he is telling the truth how he feels mean he likes FTs and hates sinkies.

Anyway this toot had since apoligised, his media masters are behind him, so lets move on
. However please read the full test below and ask yourself is this an apology at all?

Radio DJ Chris Ho apologises for controversial Facebook post
Comment on army recruitment slogan
meant to be 'satirical'
Published on Apr 05, 2014 8:30 AM

View attachment 14916

A Mediacorp Lush 99.5FM DJ apologised yesterday for a controversial Facebook post in which he called for Singaporeans to be killed.

Mr Chris Ho commented on an army recruitment advertisement on the social media platform on Thursday.

The campaign, launched last December, bears the slogan: "How far would you go to protect our home?"

The Singaporean wrote in response: "How far...? Let's see... I'm with you foreigners! Kill the **** Singaporeans but not my friends, can?"

His comment caused fury among netizens and was reposted on citizen journalism portal Stomp.

Contributor Tee Seng said: "What kind of joke is this? If he hates Singaporeans so much, why is he still here? I used to be a fan of his but he has gone too far."

Mr Ho told The Straits Times yesterday he was surprised by the response. "It is such a far-fetched statement that I'm shocked that
Singaporeans are taking it so seriously," he said, adding that the "satirical" message was meant to mock the campaign slogan. "Hello, Singaporeans, you mean you need people to give you a wake-up call to defend the country?" he asked.

"Why should the question be put forth as such? Singaporeans who love the country would know what to do."

He said he
wanted to allude to the rising levels of anti-foreigner sentiment here. The ex-Straits Times rock columnist added: "I think Singaporeans are looking for a new Anton Casey... I'm not advocating genocide."

He was referring to the 39-year-old British wealth manager who moved to Australia after sparking a furore by calling public transport commuters "poor people".

Two hours after he spoke to The Straits Times, Mr Ho posted a formal apology on Facebook, reading: "My satirical remark was not meant to offend anyone at all. Sorry if a wake-up jibe offended your sense of what's right. At the end of the day, I never once denied I am, myself, a Singaporean too."

Ms Georgina Chang, vice-president of English programming for music in MediaCorp's radio division, said: "We do not condone Chris Ho's statements on his personal Facebook page. They do not reflect the philosophy or opinions of Lush 99.5FM.

"Chris has always been a strong supporter of local talent, however he maintains a satirical personality online, and his intentions can be misinterpreted."

I understand Xho completely. The billboard was posing a dumb question. It deserved the contemptuous response he provided. In Singapore, we are intensely but narrowly educated. You attempt parody, satire and irony at your peril.

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal

No matter how incompetent or bad the PAP is running SG, all locals should stand united as one people, one nation. This scumbag's posting is totally unacceptable.

This is an incitement to encourage foreigners to harm sinkies and spread fear among sinkies in the country. Is he a FTsh? Cancel his work permit. If he is a sinkie, sack him lah, Mediacorp. If he is not sacked, does it mean that Mediacorp is supportive of his posting? His apology is meaningless.

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal

No matter how incompetent or bad the PAP is running SG, all locals should stand united as one people, one nation. This scumbag's posting is totally unacceptable.

This is an incitement to encourage foreigners to harm sinkies and spread fear among sinkies in the country. Is he a FTsh? Cancel his work permit. If he is a sinkie, sack him lah, Mediacorp. If he is not sacked, does it mean that Mediacorp is supportive of his posting? His apology is meaningless.

Bloody traitor!! In times of war, better shoot him first if in same platoon!!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The police should record his statement and warn this idiot.

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal

No. Civil court n SAF should court martial this ex-SJI chow ah kwa tatooed Lau Gay. His statement gone
beyond comprehension. Bloody grandpa age dont know how to think. Sill thinking he is Rock Star.
Can I defend Sg(NS duty) by mugging him if I ever meet him in public? Shame to SJI n Catholics.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

No. Civil court n SAF should court martial this ex-SJI chow ah kwa tatooed Lau Gay. His statement gone
beyond comprehension. Bloody grandpa age dont know how to think. Sill thinking he is Rock Star.
Can I defend Sg(NS duty) by mugging him if I ever meet him in public? Shame to SJI n Catholics.

Dont break his bones can liao.

tanakow

Alfrescian
Loyal

When caught with his pant down, he said it was meant to be a satire.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Threatening to kill sinkies is a civil case not military, not I'm not sure if the perpetrator is a toot which court to go.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Threatening to kill sinkies is a civil case not military, not I'm not sure if the perpetrator is a toot which court to go.

Needs to have a complainant to file report. Where's Lionel de Souza when he is needed?

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Agree with you. Satirical or not, his words sounded like an incitement to violence against Singaporeans. Even when making jokes there is such thing as good taste and bad taste.

Want to be satirical, go learn from theonion.com and other premier western satirical sites.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

10 years back when Lush FM was launched, they played superb jazz songs, all those great chill out out lounge music..

Now they played shit music on their station..

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. when will such individual learn to shut up?
3. trying to maximize exposure or what.
4. I guess he can do it betterer with his pants down:biggrin: