• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

i really missed SAF cookhouse food.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Angmo countries cannot get such lovely meals...

Maybe I should sign on. Would they take Lao Peng like me?

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I once ate at 5SIR muslim cookhouse and have to say the beef rendang was darn good, better than some at upscale Indonesian restaurants. Wish I knew how to cook like that. However, good cookhouse food is an exception, most guys will more likely have fucked up memories of breakfast at ITD, rubber band beehoon!

Cheers!

somehow u are right.certain camp cookhouse food taste ready good,some ready fuckup.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
I once ate at 5SIR muslim cookhouse and have to say the beef rendang was darn good, better than some at upscale Indonesian restaurants. Wish I knew how to cook like that. However, good cookhouse food is an exception, most guys will more likely have fucked up memories of breakfast at ITD, rubber band beehoon!

Cheers!

SAF malay food gives endless lao sai.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Say your 3 meals entitlement from PAP. All slaves fortunate to have their daily 3 meals entitlements each meal taste better than the previous.

Did you miss your 1st meal entitlement, breakfast? 6 half boil eggs, 1/2 load of bread, 1/4 slice of SCG butter and mamalade, free flow of coffee or milo?

Once a while they make Indo min xin noodle, how nice.

Angmo countries cannot get such lovely meals...

Maybe I should sign on. Would they take Lao Peng like me?

Last edited:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whilst it may not be "gourmet" quality, the hygiene part is strictly enforced, if the cook(s) are found to be lax in cleanliness, surely kena charged. It is very unlikely that the cookhouse staff will take this part of their work lightly. Lao sai more likely attributed to the food eaten outside camp. Muslim food compared to the chinese cookhouse, normally better quality food as the cooks are not worked to produce the large quantities like the chinese cookhouse.

Cheers!

SAF malay food gives endless lao sai.

nato33

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quite a few army cooks went on to open their own stalls. My former camp cook had his own tze char stall for a while but lost contact liao.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Cheers!

KNNBCCB, after > 20 years ITD towgay soup still make me feel like puking when I think of it.