• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Emerald Bay and surroundings,..Vicarious Liability ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 80916
  • Start date

sgtsk

Alfrescian
Loyal
If war breaks out, everywhere is dangerous. How big is Singapore ??

Most recent modern wars especially limited ones, almost always started with attack on cc, bases and other key facilities. I am assuming of course warring parties stick to Geneva Convention.

gooddebt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most recent modern wars especially limited ones, almost always started with attack on cc, bases and other key facilities. I am assuming of course warring parties stick to Geneva Convention.

If the Geneva convention really work, there won't be so much wartime suffering now and throughout history.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dun forget where Sadam Hussein hid when he was found .

Sadam Hussein's hole is nothing like LHL's. LHL's is an underground palace with access to a submarine to squirrel them away when the heat rises.

The PAP has all the escape modes planned out. SIA A380, RSN Submarines ....at their disposal.

sgtsk

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the Geneva convention really work, there won't be so much wartime suffering now and throughout history.

True. Unfortunately as I know Geneva convention came about only after much sufferings in Ww1,2 and before It does not prevent wars but requires warring parties to adhere to convention for treatments of POWs, wounded combatants, civilians, medical personnel,...The alternatives are possibilities of facing ICC after thè wars.

Last edited: