• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Big recession is coming?

cheekenpie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Every other day I hear of another distant friend losing his job and either becoming sales, housing or insurance agent.

Soon everyone will kena

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Every other day I hear of another distant friend losing his job and either becoming sales, housing or insurance agent.

Soon everyone will kena

Recession or not, the elites will still continue to earn money.

Only peasants worry about business cycles.

AungSanSuShi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Every other day I hear of another distant friend losing his job and either becoming sales, housing or insurance agent. Soon everyone will kena
That is good news. More good news coming after AEC comes into effect. Then Sinkies will realize they have been screwed by Ass Loon.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
One of them said I got old people smell !:mad:

mai tuu liao......you need some of this to get their juices churning

heeeeheeheehee :biggrin:

drakkar.jpg

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

oh no.....is it again time for that pwabye cunt Lim Siah Sway to 'hail" his song again ......

NBCCB....the first 3 starting seconds is an already fucking gut wrenching balls cringing screech......

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/CTMMRrxx-Ug" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
MNCs doing very well, most are still gunning for 3-months bonus going forward.
Band A civil servants get 5-6 months in the past 1 year.

It is the SMEs that got killed.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

PAP business model the best, in any situation they still get their bonuses etc..only cut little bit, make mistakes, still get paid & still can brag about it. Downtown, my boss say CUT...recession FREEZE, make MISTAKES - YOU GO!:p

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Long term recession is highly unlikely with PAP in charged. If oppositions take over maybe recessions will be everyday. Because they are not ready to form a garmen.

Last edited:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Which MNC's is this:confused:

The MNC I worked with would have awards for hard working individuals, share options,... but never such things as a 1, 2,3 ..... month bonus for everyone.