• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

alert! 8.2 earthquake will be coming to a GRC near YOU

god_zeus

Alfrescian
Loyal
the whole ring of fire earthquake belt is activated

it wont be long before it moves to this side of the ring

your holiday bangalow in changi or sentosa may worth zeo OVERNIGHT

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/4kazeGZx2-c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
great, PAP did not build a core of local construction workers, labours and work force, and if it happens Singapore it is devastating.

Cheat the nation with lies that locals do not want to do construction jobs in the construction industry and past 40 years import cheap Ah Neh labours into the industry. Hong kong, Australia, NZ and many countries have own local construction work forces and are paid well market rates.

God unbless Singapore.

the whole ring of fire earthquake belt is activated

it wont be long before it moves to this side of the ring

your holiday bangalow in changi or sentosa may worth zeo OVERNIGHT

Last edited:

god_zeus

Alfrescian
Loyal
just ask yourself
how come a flash storm
and sinkapore is flooded
if sinkapore rain for 3 days
there will be no roads visible

yeah man....stinkapore is sitting on some granite bedrock right.......

all the geology sexperts please come in and say something!!!!

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear god, I am just a mortal. Can summarise in one or few sentence. Preferably layman's terms.

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear god, I am just a mortal. Can summarise in one or few sentence. Preferably layman's terms.

ok .maybe he is saying...earthquake trigger in certain ring pattern. singapore is not spared from the occuring pattern.. if singapore kena..building near the coastline will kena first.

Last edited:

god_zeus

Alfrescian
Loyal
if something bad really happened
goh chok tong will be the first minister to be flush out to the sea

mother earth will say "reclaimed land also can ah?
meaning what?very safe right .if sit on soft marine clay then no good?

Last edited:

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
if something bad really happened
goh chok tong will be the first minister to be flush out to the sea

mother earth will say "reclaimed land also can ah?

Reclaimed land? Wtf man the fucking MBS sure collapse and sink unto the sea lor.........can you imagine that plane structure on the top floor come flying down....... No amount of money laundering can save this fucking country from a shit storm like dat sial......

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Reclaimed land? Wtf man the fucking MBS sure collapse and sink unto the sea lor.........can you imagine that plane structure on the top floor come flying down....... No amount of money laundering can save this fucking country from a shit storm like dat sial......

isnt reclaim land be left unused for 20-30 years for it to be stable down before it can be used?

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ok .maybe he is saying...earthquake trigger in certain ring pattern. singapore is not spared from the occuring pattern.. if singapore kena..building near the coastline will kena first.
Siao liao! I better send my laminated monthly cpf statements to a safe place for safekeeping. Nowadays, don't see my monthly cpf statements, I cannot sleep well.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Siao liao! I better send my laminated monthly cpf statements to a safe place for safekeeping. Nowadays, don't see my monthly cpf statements, I cannot sleep well.

Pii Chon, you better apply thai citizenship and ask for all you cpf money back so that you can runroad to the higher grounds in the hilly slopes of chiangmai