• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Its an Analogy... some idiots just takes it literally.. LOL

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you can :kma:

you can go fuck your own mother.... :oIo:

you can :kma:

you can go fuck your own mother.... :oIo:

AND END UP WITH YOUR KNEELING BY AN UNFLUSHED TOILET BOWL AND STICKING YOUR HEAD IN BELOW THAT WATERLINE SO YOU BE IN ONE WITH THOSE TURDS AND TISSUE

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Using the pizza analogy of his:

We have an overpaid, incompetent pizza chef who serves shit pizzas.

Instead of finding out why the customers wouldn't take a bite, he mocks them for failing to appreciate 'good pizza' and suggests that they make the pizzas themselves.

looks like Keechiu's scholar ghost speechwriter is gonna tio cheng for this fuck up......

cant even string a story properly....

what a total dumbfuck......

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Using the pizza analogy of his:

We have an overpaid, incompetent pizza chef who serves shit pizzas.

Instead of finding out why the customers wouldn't take a bite, he mocks them for failing to appreciate 'good pizza' and suggests that they make the pizzas themselves.

I just ordered my Pizza mai hum from this Papizeeria ....www.pap.org.sg it's 12 hrs already....nobody came?? it comes with 1 free 1.5ltr bottle of Newater, "hold the pepperoni & the cheese"....service, damn lousy!...irritating! , each time I call, ask me Passion? member?

PAPunk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alex Tan failed english or he has selective reading? Chan Chun Seng states said it wasan ANALOGY. Analogies are not to be literally. dumbass.

1172777_647949345242373_897915851_o.jpg

This kind of oppo is what we have? Get the f out! Vote PAP!!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Alex Tan seems very rude and brash. Big worry if this oppo clown gets into politics.

Hopefully LTK can find more credible oppo members to join the cause.

Yes yes members should be polite prim and proper...preferably with a stiff upper lip.....
Come off it! What age and era we living in? You want to dictate 'proper manners'? Pls grow up.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
And I thought lky was the last ah meng to be in any position of power. This clearly highlights the dangers of inbreeding

king_of_abalone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alex Tan failed english or he has selective reading? Chan Chun Seng states said it wasan ANALOGY. Analogies are not to be literally. dumbass.

Give chance lah.... the poor guy is a product of the literal-minded Singapore education system and indoctrination. Courtesy of the Singapore Govt.

Thank goodness the Ministry of Education recently recognised this fact in time to develop more lateral thinking styles in our students.

jw5

Loyal
The second coming of lky, The New Father Of Singapore, will emerge soon.

Akan datang.

LOL ............... LOL

And I thought lky was the last ah meng to be in any position of power. This clearly highlights the dangers of inbreeding

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
all said and done, it's not the analogy at fault here but his failure to "borrow" another appropriate analogy (an aaa rated one at that) which could've put his point across. for starters, why use pizza instead of chai-tow-kueh, prata, briyani, or better still, rojak - that a heartlander can associate with :confused: