• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Biggest crime of sinkees.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Was trying to add on to tonychat's sinkee behavior thread but couldn't find the thread.

BIGGEST CRIME or SIN or BEHAVIOUR of SINKEE is no courage to make decision. When you make a decision, result either yes or no (guys, don't talk football here hor). If result not favorable, then we try again.

But when you don't make decision, There are no results! Status Quo!

Learn to get the courage to make decisions. Certain decisions might look not so bright on short term, but long term sure swee swee.

I was guilty of this too in the past. Ever since I learn to make decisions, my life no longer the same. All I can say is thousand fold better than when I was indecisive sinkee. In this world, there is no longer 'Bua Oon Bua Loon' liaoz.

Make the decision on 2016!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bro, click on my signature. A description of Disgusting Sinkie behaviour

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think has to do with NSF training, make you soft.

Because NSF is also a civil service job it make you feel like follow authority top down and therefore make you bohchap in civilian life.

Must abolish NSF, Sinkies kenna conned big time.

Was trying to add on to tonychat's sinkee behavior thread but couldn't find the thread.

BIGGEST CRIME or SIN or BEHAVIOUR of SINKEE is no courage to make decision. When you make a decision, result either yes or no (guys, don't talk football here hor). If result not favorable, then we try again.

Learn to get the courage to make decisions. Certain decisions might look not so bright on short term, but long term sure swee swee.

I was guilty of this too in the past. Ever since I learn to make decisions, my life no longer the same. All I can say is thousand fold better than when I was indecisive sinkee. In this world, there is no longer 'Bua Oon Bua Loon' liaoz.

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Decision made - hold the ground.

Agree. In life, one must be decisive. But one must also be change at a moment's notice the instant you realize you are in the wrong. That is where ego and arrogance come into play. Are you able to put aside your pride and do the right thing? That's the true test of a person.

amandalu862f

biggest crime voting PAP all the time.

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Life is too comfy and being led to accept government decision, you forgot how to make decisive decision, without falling all over the place....:*: