• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Bushy Pussy ()r a ShaVen One ....

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
So where your incLination Lies ?..me used to teLL my Women to be as Botak as they Can be; but
somehow over time; i Decided that an Overgrown One is MOre Exciting than a shaVen one..:smile:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TS go home and ask your mother to show you hers....

Ok la since started thread I indulge you.....
You obviously haven fucked or seen much pussies given your pathetic fuckface....go and call chicken more regularly since you zero chance to get laid otherwise....then maybe you will find out the answer and not come here post such threads

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
2 men saw a girl wearing a short skirt and sitting down 50 meters away with her legs wide open.

The 1st guy said, "Ahh, you can see she's wearing black panties."

The 2nd guy said, "No lah, I bet you she's not wearing any panties, and that black-black stuff is her bushy pubic hair!"

So the two guys started betting on who was right. To settle the bet, they asked a neutral 3rd guy to go nearer the girl to check it out.

So the 3rd guy went next to the girl, pretended to drop something on the floor, bet over to pick it up, and duly went back to the two guys to report his findings.

The two guys asked eagerly, "So who is correct? Who wins the bet?"

The 3rd guy replied, "Fuck lah. That's not black panties. That's not bushy pubic hair. That's a swarm of thousands of houseflies!"

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
TS go home and ask your mother to show you hers....

Ok la since started thread I indulge you.....
You obviously haven fucked or seen much pussies given your pathetic fuckface....go and call chicken more regularly since you zero chance to get laid otherwise....then maybe you will find out the answer and not come here post such threads
Too Bad Your Mother haVe sinced sTopped worKIng in GeyLang; my Son...:smile::eek:

Stompiss

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So where your incLination Lies ?..me used to teLL my Women to be as Botak as they Can be; but
somehow over time; i Decided that an Overgrown One is MOre Exciting than a shaVen one..:smile:

Shave your chow cheebye . Fuck off back to flowerpod la cheebyebin.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
A shaven one shows attention, care and effort has been put in whereas a bushy one shows an unkempt jungle. That's my view. Bushy muffs are kinda turnoff.

Cheers!