• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Bushy Pussy ()r a ShaVen One ....

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So where your incLination Lies ?..me used to teLL my Women to be as Botak as they Can be; but
somehow over time; i Decided that an Overgrown One is MOre Exciting than a shaVen one..:smile:

doesn't matter. as long as they bathe first and smell fresh before any bed action. :biggrin:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
So where your incLination Lies ?..me used to teLL my Women to be as Botak as they Can be; but
somehow over time; i Decided that an Overgrown One is MOre Exciting than a shaVen one..:smile:

After 6000 post and u start this thread? Are u retarded? I can't believe that there are 1200 views and a bunch of useless comments. Since I am already here, I will throw my lot in.

ALways go with hairless. If you prefer an unshaven hairy pussy, it says something about you. It says u are a shit lousy lover. If you go to western countries like the US and Canada, UK, Russia, (and some European countries, not all) etc, I would venture to say that 80% of their women are shaved. Why? Women love to get eaten out, and if they have a hairy pussy, they know that men don't like to get their teeth flossed with pubic hair instead of dental floss and neither do they like to have pussy hair sticking up their nose when they go muff diving. Men who prefer hairy pussy or don't have a a preference either way, probably do not go down on a woman. Once you go down on a woman and make them cum screaming, u have them in the palms of your hand for life. If you know nothing else about woman, know that a great pussy eating technique will keep u in beaver for a long time. Trust me, I know, I am the PAPSmearer.

Asian women are getting better now. Certain women like those from PRC, forget about it, they never met a shaver with their groin. SInkie girls are surprisingly getting bald more and more now. I am guessing they are trying to attract angmors and doing it clean shaven there. I have actually stopped, and trim and shaved a MILF's pussy before going in there. It was great foreplay and she loves it. A pussy without hair always smells and tastes better. Only problem is it itches when it starts growing back, but hey, she has to come back to PAPSmearer for more trimming, and than more fucking after that, well, what can I do? Waxing is still the best.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
From a biological point of view...how come men n women got pubic hair? Is there a biological or evolutionary reason?

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Emma Watson

Bushy pussy

Emma-Watson.jpg