• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MP shocked at large number of foreign lecturers in S'pore unis

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Me shocked 2 decades ago liaoz when the company I joined got Pee Noy and Shit Skin staff. That time, these FT shits still minority.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
they can only eat at a certain restaurants where mee siam with hum are serve.

Question is why is this NTUC big shot MP clueless as to what is going on in the universities in terms of foreigners employed there. Lancheow just has to talk to his unionized workers and they will tell him that cheap foreign labour is infiltrating them and killing their wages. I guess this MP does not take the MRT, eat in a Hawker center, etc. or else how can he be so ignorant about the impact of the FTs here.

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can't help it la. Stinkees not talented enough to lecture. Stinkees have one piece of tissue paper whereas the certs produce by FT lecturers are like a stack of A3 size papers.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There are some foreign lecturers from English speaking countries, but not nearly enough. hiring HKers is on thing, but they are also hiring apuneh lecturers. U can see so many lecturers are from 3rd world countries, are their unis better than NUS? Try listening to them. I am gssing the good western lecturers prefer to teach in a UK or US university. Which indicates that in the eyes of the world, NUS is small shit.

Bro, if I qualify to lecture in a university, why in S'pore? Somewhere in N America would be ideal. More freedom, lesser teaching hours, good weather, more space etc. Surely an extra ordinary experience.

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
He should be very shocked that his daughter did not get the scholarship despite everybody knowing that her father is an PAP MP!

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
this seah MP sibeh seah lan hor... trying to insult the ministar of uneducated Lawless wong for betraying locals by giving out jobs to foreigners.

he deserved to be farked... i mean lawless wrong.

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Me shocked 2 decades ago liaoz when the company I joined got Pee Noy and Shit Skin staff. That time, these FT shits still minority.

At that point, you still beli lucky, now, yes now i mean, all PMETs can all go drive taxi liao.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is precisely this kind of situation in SG where FTsh overwhelm the locals in the work places, in schools, in the varsities, etc that turns the sinkies to cast their votes for any oppo party except the PAP. Why are FTsh preferred over locals? It is just madness.

Becos there are no proper laws to ensure companies put in effort to hire citizens, plus the HOD may be a foreigner and offer employment to his own countrymen..

Last edited:

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dey, me not PMET lah. pian jiak pian jiak lar. Think if today in same FT shits situation, my ass tear liaoz.

Smart move bro, you shifted out earlier. cheers to you man.

by the way its lucky not unlucky, typed too fast and furious.... :biggrin:

Last edited:

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Question is why is this NTUC big shot MP clueless as to what is going on in the universities in terms of foreigners employed there. Lancheow just has to talk to his unionized workers and they will tell him that cheap foreign labour is infiltrating them and killing their wages. I guess this MP does not take the MRT, eat in a Hawker center, etc. or else how can he be so ignorant about the impact of the FTs here.

Really, what do our MPs know about what is going on at daily life level?

iluvgst

Alfrescian
Loyal
i cannot understand why this MP Seah is so shocked. Didn't he vote in parliament for the 6.9m population white paper?

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Too many FT shits liaoz. Me want take holiday in Geylang also worry will have riot or not. KNN. Think I stay at home PCC better.

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i cannot understand why this MP Seah is so shocked. Didn't he vote in parliament for the 6.9m population white paper?

You are right, Seah Kian Peng shouldn't be shocked as he voted Ayes (Yes) in the 6.9m population white paper.

Click here to see list of scums in white's vote.

These scums in white knows that 6.9m population white paper would cost them votes.

My guess is that closer to GE, in order to minimize the damage and win votes, alot of these scums in white would wayang and feign shock, surprise and anger on the damages done by their foreign thrash policy.
Some might even speak out against the foreign thrash policy aka Inderjit Singh (who didn't even vote, which is worst that abstaining from voting).

Do not be taken in by their acting.

307482_542048952494763_1462121401_n.jpg

Trick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wayang lah........cannot be shocked what. He should have know better than any common man

Last edited: